Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!

WOW! Some members are getting a huge paypacket soon...but my small packet is correct nonetheless. 😁

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Blackjax 870 EUR
Fiekie247 920 EUR
Loceff13 870 EUR
Flatzem 95 EUR
Icy 365 EUR
Afi4Wins 170 EUR
Ales200 150 EUR
Davespring 210 EUR
Potatohead 440 EUR
Billgates 100 EUR
Maiwen 220 EUR

@Blackjax @Fiekie247 @loceff13 @Flatzem @Icy @Afi4wins @ales200 @Davespring @Potatohead @BillGates @Maiwen

Please confirm your prizes ASAP.

Please note these amounts are including all contests and paid reviews for May.

Mine is corect thank you

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!
5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Blackjax 870 EUR
Fiekie247 920 EUR
Loceff13 870 EUR
Flatzem 95 EUR
Icy 365 EUR
Afi4Wins 170 EUR
Ales200 150 EUR
Davespring 210 EUR
Potatohead 440 EUR
Billgates 100 EUR
Maiwen 220 EUR

@Blackjax @Fiekie247 @loceff13 @Flatzem @Icy @Afi4wins @ales200 @Davespring @Potatohead @BillGates @Maiwen

Please confirm your prizes ASAP.

Please note these amounts are including all contests and paid reviews for May.

How dare you desecrate such an amusingly creative and well put spreadsheet using a few incorrect details pertaining other members! This looked sssooo good, until I read it 🤣

You got mine wrong @cocopop3011 It's supposed to be 380 (250 for PP + 26 reviews). 

I can also accept the 3 missing reviews be considered on the next cycle. 🔁

2 minutes ago, Icy said:

How dare you desecrate such an amusingly creative and well put spreadsheet using a few incorrect details pertaining other members! This looked sssooo good, until I read it 🤣

You got mine wrong @cocopop3011 It's supposed to be 380 (250 for PP + 26 reviews). 

Any reviews written in June will not be considered for May. Let me re-check your winnings. 

8 minutes ago, Icy said:

Please the review topic, I only have 23 reviews for you. 

Invoices will be sent today and I will ask that they are paid ASAP due to a few delays we've had this month. Something happened that took me away from the forum yesterday so I will ask these are paid as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

@Flatzem your new amount is 195 EUR

@Icy Your new amount is  380 EUR

Just now, cocopop3011 said:

Invoices will be sent today and I will ask that they are paid ASAP due to a few delays we've had this month. Something happened that took me away from the forum yesterday so I will ask these are paid as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

That's amazing news.

9 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I cannot hold back any further so here goes: (Say the following very fast) ⏩I love you x 3, wingardium leviosa, I love you x3, (air kisses), now slow down and say this very slowly: oooohhhh infatuation!

On 6/10/2024 at 4:18 PM, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 just a suggestion that you should go ahead with the invoices even though @BillGatesis remaining to confirm his wins. He already has a lot of money so a few euros here and there wouldn't matter him much.

Right! well it does matter a bit, as every cent helps, just been so busy and occupied with work and travel. But the amount was correct. thanx

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

You always say let me "chase" the payments, that's why. 

We haven’t crossed the threshold for that yet tbh so I’d only get turned away. Please be patient your payments will arrive. We had multiple provider contests last month so lots of checks will be made before payments are sent.