Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Geruis
    Newest Member
    Geruis

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

1 minute ago, Flatzem said:

starting at 597K should give you around 325 legendary spins... if you get average of 26% of spins landing on coins and then getting an average of 16.2K coin win.

at end of all that you will have so many M-F, Golden and Weekly Tickets and who knows how many times it stops on cash. Maybe once or twice.

6 hours ago, Flatzem said:

at end of all that you will have so many M-F, Golden and Weekly Tickets and who knows how many times it stops on cash. Maybe once or twice.

I'm afraid you've got your calculations wrong today bro, hahaha.

597000 coins can only buy 99 Legendary Wheels...and from that, I can expect to get ZERO cash win! Not being pessimistic but realistic. Anything to do with ST has never been good or kind to me, but lets see the final outcome later.

Wheel Buys.jpg

Okaaay, so I'm bored on this cloudy Sunday, so I decided to buy 5 Legendary Wheels to see how things would go.

The results:

1st Buy: got 15,000 coins.

2nd Buy: got 45,000 coins.

3rd Buy: got Golden Ticket.

4th & 5th Buys: Lootboxes (Avatars).

So I ended up with more coins that when started. 😜

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay

Jelena my dear, I tried to purchase that PP Blanket today, but the purchase didn't go through. The orange purchase button didn't appear at the bottom of the page.

Can you find out please what is happening here, or if the blanket is actually out of stock? TQ. 😉

Buy PP Blanket.jpg

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Okaaay, so I'm bored on this cloudy Sunday, so I decided to buy 5 Legendary Wheels to see how things would go.

The results:

1st Buy: got 15,000 coins.

2nd Buy: got 45,000 coins.

3rd Buy: got Golden Ticket.

4th & 5th Buys: Lootboxes (Avatars).

So I ended up with more coins that when started. 😜

which is why I said you will be getting about 325 legendary wheels cause during the purchase of 99 wheels you will be getting some coin wins which those coin wins will get you to buy more wheels. And finally you got your 1st 45K coin win.

47 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

which is why I said you will be getting about 325 legendary wheels cause during the purchase of 99 wheels you will be getting some coin wins which those coin wins will get you to buy more wheels. And finally you got your 1st 45K coin win.

Ah well, we'll see how many Legendary spins I would finally get. Wish the t-shirts are back in stock though...could buy a few of them too. 😁

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Ah well, we'll see how many Legendary spins I would finally get. Wish the t-shirts are back in stock though...could buy a few of them too. 😁

you had years to buy tshirts, hats, water bottles, mouse mats, but you procrastinated and missed out.  what else is in the store besides the blanket and gym bag? they still got the chair ? I also missed out on the merch when I could buy them cause then the store was removed and now can't buy any of it.

Hey guys, happy Monday :)

PP doesn't have online stores such as the one from the photo (RedBubble), not these are official PP merch. Can be the PP popularity in certain countries, making shops produce various gadgets and clothes with the logo and game characters.  The only Store is on SocialTournaments.

@Afi4wins Will check right away about that blanket :D

21 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

PP doesn't have online stores such as the one from the photo (RedBubble), not these are official PP merch. Can be the PP popularity in certain countries, making shops produce various gadgets and clothes with the logo and game characters.  The only Store is on SocialTournaments.
:D

Looks like people are getting shirt from ST site for free and then reselling it. Smart guys.

That sounds like a lot of effort. Maybe they're just printing t-shirts and other merch with PP logo themselves

@Afi4wins - Adorable blanket is out of stock atm. I'm waiting to hear if and when it will be back :)

On the bright side, like somebody already mentioned, we added a brand new type of Social Tournaments - FTN tournaments with €250 prize pool each :)

FTN  stands for the  Fast Token, new crypto payment method available. There's 25% extra on your winnings, if you choose to withdraw non-FTN tournament winnings to FTN wallet! 

For full info on how to play tournaments with FTN, how to create a FTN account and how to use it as your payment method, visit SocialTournaments.com and check under GUIDES -> FTN Payment Guide

Have a superb day! 🤩

4 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

That sounds like a lot of effort. Maybe they're just printing t-shirts with PP logo themselves

@Afi4wins - Adorable blanket is out of stock atm. I'm waiting to hear if and when it will be back :)

On the bright side, like somebody already mentioned, we added a brand new type of Social Tournaments - FTN tournaments with €250 prize pool each :)

FTN  stands for the  Fast Token, new crypto payment method available. There's 25% extra on your winnings, if you choose to withdraw non-FTN tournament winnings to FTN wallet! 

For full info on how to play tournaments with FTN, how to create a FTN account and how to use it as your payment method, visit SocialTournaments.com and check under GUIDES -> FTN Payment Guide

Have a superb day! 🤩

what if you don't create a FTN account, can you still play the tourneys and earn FTN tokens and then get paid once you make the FTN account.. all those other people that don't read and play the tourneys, dont have FTN accounts what then. they dont change their payment method, they dont get paid or what.

1 hour ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

@Afi4wins Will check right away about that blanket :D

is PP fine with people making tshirts with the logos and pp game logos.... free advertising and could be increase in revenue for PP while you got folks selling shirts and fans of PP buying them.. I mean it's not like Disney where if people made fake Disney shirts.. then Disney might crack down on it but if you recall with some things Disney won't make a move... and lets things slide.... there was this elsagate controversy on youtube that went on for years and if you search on youtube it can still be found!,, if youtube and disney doesn't do anything about it then things continue on because they have double or triple standards, pick and choose what they wanna censor.

10 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Have a superb day! 🤩

Oh shucks! Before this, I waited way too long and the PP t-shirts went out of stock...never came back! Now the blanket is also out of stock...will it ever come back??? 

I certainly don't want those PP caps, and most definitely not the gaming chair. 😧

8 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

what if you don't create a FTN account, can you still play the tourneys and earn FTN tokens and then get paid once you make the FTN account.. all those other people that don't read and play the tourneys, dont have FTN accounts what then. they dont change their payment method, they dont get paid or what.

Good question :)

Players can play FTN tournaments, but in case of winning a prize - FTN tournament winnings can only be paid to FTN wallets, with 25% extra

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

Oh shucks! Before this, I waited way too long and the PP t-shirts went out of stock...never came back! Now the blanket is also out of stock...will it ever come back??? 

I certainly don't want those PP caps, and most definitely not the gaming chair. 😧

I'll fight for your blanket Afi! 😁 we have to bring such cutie back! and winter is coming 😅

2 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

I'll fight for your blanket Afi! 😁 we have to bring such cutie back! and winter is coming 😅

I want a blanket too but store not available for me. Can you find out why some countries the store is not available for. It used to be but then they closed it.

2 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I want a blanket too but store not available for me. Can you find out why some countries the store is not available for. It used to be but then they closed it.

Yeah, that's such a pity and a big loss for @Flatzem ...that's why he's been spending all his coins all this while on buying Wheels and Tickets!

I've just bought and spinned 5 Legendary Wheels and the results are not good. Just missed the blardy Cash sector twice, but it's all just teasing I know.

What did I get today? A Golden Ticket, 10,800 Coins, Tuesday Ticket, Friday Ticket and finally a damn Lootbox. 😝

recent two times played Greedy Wolf in real money mode, the bonus landed on 3rd spin (via the wolf blowing away all symbols then 6 scatters drop in), and most recently on 4th spin and once again the wolf blows away all symbols and drops in 6 scatters. what did the bonuses pay 72.5x and 26x... now after that 26x in most recent session I gave it another 58 spins and once again the wolf blew away all symbols and drops in 6 scatters and the bonus paid just 21x.

So my real money bonuses on Greedy Wolf LTD have on average been 41.51x and taken on average 98 spins. (5 bonuses)... best base game has been 80x (would have been 100x if I hadn't been playing with extra bet boost)... meanwhile during a ST cash tourney had a ~1500x bonus last year  (placed top 10 in that). 

It's a good slot has potential and there are more things going on than just the free spins bonus cause the base can pay via various features. You don't have to wait hundreds of spins for a bonus like on some other games.