Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zydek1991
    Newest Member
    Zydek1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

We have seen some here in the UK although the government are concealing some but some get leaked to the media. They are certainly NOT being honest in regards to how many people have died from blood clots.

Here, he had couple of deaths from blood clots that as doctors informed the society, it was due to Astra zeneca. A 35 year old died like a week ago from blood clots in the brain and jugular after 12 days of vaccine with Astra. 

The worst thing here is that you cannot CHOOSE which vaccine you want. It's do or die. 

Sorry to say that but hey, let's be honest, there's a simple 'math of Life & Dead' here and it goes like this: 

- reported death rate (official EU stats) after COVID vaccination is close to 1:190000

- reported death rate (official EU stats) after COVID infection is close to 1:50

Even if we choose to believe in some/all 'vaccine conspiracy theories' and let's say the death rate after vaccination is not 1:190000 but 100 times higher it would still be 1:1900 or simply put, the chance to die after COVID vaccination is 38 times smaller than the chance to die from COVID infection. When facts are talking... PERIOD! 

16 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

We have seen some here in the UK although the government are concealing some but some get leaked to the media. They are certainly NOT being honest in regards to how many people have died from blood clots.

Boris concealed his wedding as well. 

Though, if i was Carrie, I'd probably not want to advertise it as well.

Again, an inspiration for children and folk on their own (bar maybe if you're in a care home, cos we know what BJ's thoughts about that were - let them rot), as this is wife No.3 he was managed to mentally break down persuade to tie the knot with him.

Now, if only Hancock could catch the eye of a hot martian, we could fire him into space tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

You mean the Prime Minister's wife.

Your country does not have the concept of Presidents. But you could be the future Queen if you stop liking BoJo and start having feelings for Prince Williams.

Prince William? You mean Prince Henry??? 😜

7 hours ago, Blackjax said:

You mean the Prime Minister's wife.

Your country does not have the concept of Presidents. But you could be the future Queen if you stop liking BoJo and start having feelings for Prince Williams.

Haha, yes Prime Minister I meant 🤣  But now you've mentioned Queen, I'd much prefer that title. I'll start working on William, Kate is a hard act to follow I can't lie 🤪

• 5 months later...

Maybe the WHO + some of the World leaders realized how much they underestimated the Delta variant spread across the globe and now desperately (even kinda hectic) whistling the horns from the veeeery start of this new Omicron sh*t... 🤔

One way or another, seems like the worst predictions came true and by the end of this/next year there won't be a living human being on this planet who didn't meet with the coronavirus, with all the consequences such a meeting could bring with it...  And IMHO, that's the most important conclusion which the future generations will read in their school books one day. :(  

Possibly, but given how inept they've been for a WORLD health org, i'm not so sure - sounds more like a transformer. Same org that sat on their ***** and was as non-commital as i think i've seen. 

One thing that i think has been overestimated is the efficacy of the vaccine

Even if we look at the stats - similar figure at one point from prev year, but totally different narrative from the govt and the press. It is truly amazing

Re the media its true

Last year - sad music playing, etc. over dramatic scenes on the bbc

This year - auch carry on, wear face masks it doesnt matter

Look back, you can't deny it. What changed?  A political agenda, thats's what, cos the science/numbers didn't. 

It's a load of BS, making made by people on hop and if you're blind enough to swallow everything you've been sold, then , sorry, there's no hope for u 

I guess the Delta Variant does not sound scary, now instead they come up with some Marval invention scary name Omnicron to get people to go get vaccinate. Our numbers are still low under 1000 infections per day, but countries already banning us.

Last night state of nation address - Poeple thought the worse, President ask people to be careful, wear mask, avoid public gathering etc. We monitoring the situation, but I think they trying to find a way to shut us down during December as they know the hectic parties happening her in SA.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

I guess the Delta Variant does not sound scary, now instead they come up with some Marval invention scary name Omnicron to get people to go get vaccinate. Our numbers are still low under 1000 infections per day, but countries already banning us.

Last night state of nation address - Poeple thought the worse, President ask people to be careful, wear mask, avoid public gathering etc. We monitoring the situation, but I think they trying to find a way to shut us down during December as they know the hectic parties happening her in SA.

Thought of you immediately when I heard the news actually. The UK promised they would never impose another lockdown but is this new Omricom about to ruin yet another Christmas, im 50/50 at the moment.

There's articles going around saying that OMICRON is actually an anagram for MORONIC!

Its mutation probably comes from the various vaccines already injected into the bodies! Infected cases so far involved FULLY VACCINATED people!!!