Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

blondie

Members
  • Posts

    1969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by blondie

  1. Happy Sunday everyone! How was your weekend?
  2. Today I played DOA and lost all so tomorrow I'll be going back for my refund. Hopefully gonna win something
  3. Amazing winnings everyone! Keep them coming! )
  4. Q18. Return of the Rudolf slot!
  5. So I'm gonna be the first one to try and here's my first entry: Q7. Reindeer
  6. Wow, Coco, you've done an amazing job with this contest! So intrigued!!
  7. Thanks Coco for this contest and well done guys, congratulations!
  8. Guru, have an amazing time while you're away, we will miss you! Sharon, great news about the baby's walking. )
  9. Check your accounts at Casino Luck, I found 5 free spins on Fruit Shop Christmas edition slot.
  10. And here's another one, from today. Retriggered Amber spins, hadn't happened to me for a while/
  11. Yesterday was a good day for me and Immortal Romance. First of all, I got free spins at Trada and hit this first beauty and withdrew 45€, good because it was absolutely free. Then later at some other casino played IR and hit the biggest win I've had so far. Here are my beauties.
  12. Afi, I'm blondie the explorer!
  13. I've started to like this game a lot.. Once got 400x bet win and now 200x..
  14. I posted 2 pictures.. but this week I have nothing to add more.. Don't have enough of those big wins
  15. Did you look in your treasure chest or the "Winter Carnival"? Because in my treasure chest there was nothing, but when I clicked on " Winter Carnival" there were 5 spins.
  16. Check your Winter Carnival area at Casino Heroes. I found there 5 free spins on Fruit Shop Christmas edition game.
  17. But I really like this one. With the minimum bets I played with, I had really good time and I was surprised by that, since I wasn't familiar with them.
  18. This is yet another reason why this is the best place to be. I haven't had the need to use complaints, but I always know, if something happens, I have askgamblers that will have my back! Thank you guys for the amazing work you all do every day!
  19. Hi dear! Nirvana came out last month, I believe, and I think that Awena was talking about NRVNA game from Netent!
  20. When I hit a big win like that, which happens quite rarely, I always set up a limit I will withdraw and then if I win, I increase the amount I'll withdraw and so on. The few times I didn't set up a limit in my head, I lost, so for me it's trying to control myself and leaving with a win.
  21. So many and so amazing screenshots guys! Well done!
×
  • Create New...