Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Icy said:

Is it possible to increase the capacity of the PM? Upon 4 pages it'll likely max out. Now before Afi says anything bro always does, hahaha) let me say that yes it is easy to delete what no longer serves in the present but to some, there are some PMs that just need to be held or are important. Another 4 pages or to double it's capacity for the PM section is all I would like to ask @cocopop3011.

Hmmm, I’m not sure I’ll have a look into it when I’m at my laptop to see if I can change the settings. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...