douglw1 Posted yesterday at 03:46 PM Posted yesterday at 03:46 PM Has this site received any recent complaints. Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted yesterday at 04:11 PM Posted yesterday at 04:11 PM @douglw1 Hi there and welcome to the forum. So far, there are only 2 complaints - 1 already resolved. Quote
Blackjax Posted yesterday at 06:05 PM Posted yesterday at 06:05 PM 2 hours ago, douglw1 said: Has this site received any recent complaints. If you have an issue with the casino and its urgent then you can try CM. They have an active rep over there. cocopop3011 1 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 4 hours ago, douglw1 said: Has this site received any recent complaints. Is there something we can help you with here? Quote
loceff13 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 6 hours ago, Blackjax said: If you have an issue with the casino and its urgent then you can try CM. They have an active rep over there. Yes L&L Group seem to have a good rep, I found their 'fun casino' brand pretty average but it's probably one of their lower volume skins. Quote
marius1978 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Reputable casino and brand who plays it fair as I can recall from back when they didn't exclude Norway. Excessive KYC and reduced RTP on as good as all providers would make me look for better options though. Quote
Maiwen Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Back when I played at All British Casino, I had no problems, for me, it was a good casino. unfortunately, I can no longer access this casino because my country is now restricted. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.