douglw1 Posted Thursday at 03:46 PM Posted Thursday at 03:46 PM Has this site received any recent complaints. Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted Thursday at 04:11 PM Posted Thursday at 04:11 PM @douglw1 Hi there and welcome to the forum. So far, there are only 2 complaints - 1 already resolved. Quote
Blackjax Posted Thursday at 06:05 PM Posted Thursday at 06:05 PM 2 hours ago, douglw1 said: Has this site received any recent complaints. If you have an issue with the casino and its urgent then you can try CM. They have an active rep over there. cocopop3011 1 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted Thursday at 08:05 PM Posted Thursday at 08:05 PM 4 hours ago, douglw1 said: Has this site received any recent complaints. Is there something we can help you with here? Quote
loceff13 Posted yesterday at 12:20 AM Posted yesterday at 12:20 AM 6 hours ago, Blackjax said: If you have an issue with the casino and its urgent then you can try CM. They have an active rep over there. Yes L&L Group seem to have a good rep, I found their 'fun casino' brand pretty average but it's probably one of their lower volume skins. Quote
marius1978 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago Reputable casino and brand who plays it fair as I can recall from back when they didn't exclude Norway. Excessive KYC and reduced RTP on as good as all providers would make me look for better options though. Quote
Maiwen Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Back when I played at All British Casino, I had no problems, for me, it was a good casino. unfortunately, I can no longer access this casino because my country is now restricted. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.