Icy Posted September 23 Posted September 23 The slots with the best music rhythm, the saddest, the most ambient or the catchiest, name two slots from any provider, base game or features that you've experienced that has any of the aforementioned. There are hundreds, even thousands of slots out there! You MUST state the slot and whether it's in a bonus/free spins, during normal spins or base game! Here are my two: Gears Of Horus - During Normal Spins Vampy Party - In Free Spins Quote
Ultras34 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Crazy ex girfriend from nolimit, The Rave same from nolimit city both have nice music during normal spin and bonus Icy 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted September 23 Posted September 23 @Icy Bro, I think you should rename the title to 'Slots With Best Soundtrack'...more appropriate. Quote
Icy Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 19 minutes ago, Afi4wins said: @Icy Bro, I think you should rename the title to 'Slots With Best Soundtrack'...more appropriate. The title was still under development but yeah, that sounds like it would hit the spot. Afi4wins 1 Quote
loceff13 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 It's pretty rare to see such titles these days, I guess because of the music rights cost to renew year on year. The Michael Jackson King Of Pop one I used to play tons of isn't on my main casinos anymore but the range of songs during the different bonuses was great ie Dirty Diana in the base game. The other is silly, reactoonz theme tune is soothing and I love it playing in the background lol. Icy 1 Quote
marius1978 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 On 9/23/2026 at 6:16 AM, Ultras34 said: Crazy ex girfriend from nolimit, The Rave same from nolimit city both have nice music during normal spin and bonus I can't stand that Crazy Ex soundtrack. Really. It just has no life, no soul. Terrible. Incidentally, all that can be said of an ex gf of mine too! The Rave is a great suggestion. It's not my own favourite but I saw this topic and asked the wife what she thought, and she instantly replied The Rave! Icy and Ultras34 2 Quote
marius1978 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Currently, I'll go with Henry VIII: Calves of Steel by Kitsune. Nice change to hear those tunes in a slot, can't recall any similar. Quote
Daneski Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago NLC = Kenneth must die, Supersized. Print studios - Phantom pulse. Funny hint, NoLimitCity has their own spotify playlist Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.