Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lillstar
    Newest Member
    Lillstar

• No registered users viewing this page.

Move - New house completed

Guess who's back, back again, Shafiek's back, tell your friends...

My lovely AG friends, i am back... This past week have been the busiest week of my life. The move into my new house is finally over and went well. Never thought it would take my a week to settle in. Let alone 2 days of moving furniture from my old to my new home, didnt realise i have so many furniture and small things.

I think this is the first time again after i very long while where i didn't play any online gambling for almost a week, geeezzzz, i guess i have to start back at the basics ha ha ha.

What did i miss? Any interesting news besides the fact that Sharon is going on Maternity?

I attached a photo or 2, for you guys to see my new party spot, i guess thats the most important part for me hehehe...

PS : Feels good to be back!

post-72774-0-09142200-1467791734_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-42735700-1467791773_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-17146100-1467791841_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-63980600-1467791865_thumb.jpg

nice pool mate! is water hot / cold enough? hehe B):p

Thank you.

I am waiting of the guys to install a heater. So i can have a heated pool. I love swimming and dont wanna be restricted in winter and have to wait for summer to swim.

Plus some whiskey and brand to heat up the body would compliment that in winter. Once the house is properly completed and renovated, then i will post more pictures of the house itself.

if you ever find yourself visiting in South Africa, let me know :)

Welcome back then. :)

Like your new house though and especially the so called 'party spot'. ;)

Sincerely wish you and your family looooots of great and happy moments there! :good:

Thanks Valdes.

But i will enjoy it most probably only for the next 5 - 10 years. Then i will be moving again ...

• 1 month later...

Looks humbly peaceful but as for your pool it's very good for me to say "Can I have it?". Lol enjoy your many blessings Fiekie247! Cheers at the hangout bar/spot!

Ohhh n Valdes wasn't the main character in that "AG story" so I didn't get my drinks. Can a snowman get a cuba libre....it's for the road! :p

• 7 years later...