Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

9 minutes ago, ales200 said:

Johnny you Play only 9 and 12 coin slots on big stake +10eur

Not really. Not at all. That’s 25% of my stake. 

those games are lethal. 

sometimes $2000-0 with out a pay?? 

i play smart. Blitz, Ape, Immortal, Bass, Thunder and every new game that pops up. Always. They always pay when NEW. ALWAYS!!! Then I never play them again. 

You see big hits with the coins. I don’t upload 75x $6 bet?? 200x $4 bet. 

only big pay outs. 

anyway. 

End result. I’m a winner finally. 

even at the brick and mortar. Sick. Niagara Falls last week. I was down $7500 day one… day two I left with $2000 profit. Sick. 

Should change my name to COMEBACKO!!!

26 minutes ago, ales200 said:

It's nice, some of us don't have that kind of budget, for me if I lose 3000 euros it's a lot of money, and I'm even thinking if I should play at all, only I think 2 euros max but sometimes I try more and it always eats me , or the bonuses pay x 10 max

Regardless of your bet, at the end of the day, it’s all luck, my brother had a $22,000 jackpot last week and Niagara Falls betting $1.20 on the Thunderball machine. The grand jackpot hit. My brother had a lot of personal issues regarding his addictions and has been making an effort for the last couple of years and we are all proud of him and this is a God send for him. 

At the end of the day, we just have to pray that we stay healthy, because one by one, people in their 50s like me, are dropping dead without notice, so we have to appreciate every day

1 hour ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

those games are lethal. 

i play smart. Blitz, Ape, Immortal, Bass, Thunder and every new game that pops up. Always. They always pay when NEW. ALWAYS!!! Then I never play them again. 

only big pay outs. 

anyway. 

even at the brick and mortar. Sick. Niagara Falls last week. I was down $7500 day one… day two I left with $2000 profit. Sick. 

what about slotting over lifetime?

1 hour ago, ales200 said:

It's nice, some of us don't have that kind of budget, for me if I lose 3000 euros it's a lot of money, and I'm even thinking if I should play at all, only I think 2 euros max but sometimes I try more and it always eats me , or the bonuses pay x 10 max

play less when your luck is off (just hit and run to test it out now and then), play more when luck is good.

1 hour ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

Regardless of your bet, at the end of the day, it’s all luck, my brother had a $22,000 jackpot last week and Niagara Falls betting $1.20 on the Thunderball machine. The grand jackpot hit. My brother had a lot of personal issues regarding his addictions and has been making an effort for the last couple of years and we are all proud of him and this is a God send for him. 

At the end of the day, we just have to pray that we stay healthy, because one by one, people in their 50s like me, are dropping dead without notice, so we have to appreciate every day

like "died suddenly" syndrome 

23 hours ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

those games are lethal. 

only big pay outs. 

anyway. 

at what point were you going to stop down 7.5K day 1, down what day 2? before you had the upswing. you seem to think that you gotta win at any cost on any day. so you play on down 10K or more ? 

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

at what point were you going to stop down 7.5K day 1, down what day 2? before you had the upswing. you seem to think that you gotta win at any cost on any day. so you play on down 10K or more ? 

Yesterday I estimate that I was down 14k

i cashed 22k after almost 8 hours of play. 

i lost 12000 on winz. 
i won at rollers and starz and another. 

ENd result for the entire day estimate net including MasterCard fees is about $11000 profit. About. 

those are my days. 
 FYI…. I DO NOT LIE!

IMG_2212.png

IMG_2211.png

2 minutes ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

Page 2 of winz deposits didn’t upload. 

anyway…. U see….

when down 14K what kind of bet sizes are you doing at that point, 40$ a spin or more what's going on at that point. you can't surely go back down to 2$ and 4$ bets. you are chasing to get into profitland for the day.

@Johnnygotthebone Please don't mind my saying this, because I know it's your own topic and thread, but seeing all your gambling tendencies worry me a damn lot!

I know you can afford playing with such big deposits and huge bets, but some weak gamblers may become badly influenced by your habits and may try to play as you do...that would be utterly disastrous for them!

How about cooling things down a bit and not talk about how much you have lost or won. We regular members already know your playing and depositing style, but newbies may not. Lets not make a bad example mate, if that's okay with you Johnny? 😜

7 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@Johnnygotthebone Please don't mind my saying this, because I know it's your own topic and thread, but seeing all your gambling tendencies worry me a damn lot!

I know you can afford playing with such big deposits and huge bets, but some weak gamblers may become badly influenced by your habits and may try to play as you do...that would be utterly disastrous for them!

How about cooling things down a bit and not talk about how much you have lost or won. We regular members already know your playing and depositing style, but newbies may not. Lets not make a bad example mate, if that's okay with you Johnny? 😜

Unfortunately, I must disagree with your comment, it saddens me when people cannot see the bright light at the end of the tunnel when it has to do with gaming. It’s not my fault if somebody goes and loses their inheritance and it’s not my fault if somebody commits suicide! People should know better before they stick a dollar into a damn machine. 

I’m not going to be a hypocrite and tell people not to gamble because I’m not God, that’s up to them. If people cannot control their gaming, it’s not my problem or your problem or anybody else’s problem.

Another thing that sickens me is when people blame other people for their actions,

No disrespect, but I must disagree with your suggestion, respect, but I’m just keeping it real

• 1 month later...