Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

21 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I have already done my fair share on this slot. Did 40 bonus buys on the trot and nothing paid more than 80x, multiple bonuses that paid less than 0.5x. Played base game, did more than 600 to 1400 spins on single session and bonuses paid similar.

these are all the bonus buys I've done on the game on Wednesday, sure its funmode but still. 

tstonebbuysfunmode.png.0563627976125cff36693c17431969d3.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 7:55 PM, Flatzem said:

how you doing this? how many bonuses you have had , I just did 10 funmode bonus buys on the hang em high 8 Spin bonus and best I got from it is 120x, avg 31.93x . I wil ldo another 90 bonus buys. and if I dont get a 10,000x bet then its bs.

Hello, a question I played the tombstone rip slot buying a total of 400 bonuses normally 70x and the stake and in the basic game I had about 100. My rtp is somewhere around 50%. I know it is one of the most volatile games. But still my question... Is this something normal? In all these bonuses I had 2 big wins of 1896x and 1452x. And yet my rtp is at 50%, all these bonuses are NOTHING. 2 times I entered the suberbonus and it paid those winnings and 3.4 times I entered with 2 spins only on the last spin and nothing. And the second question. Can it really pay something big? The normal bonus at this slot. However, my rtp is at 50% of the purchased bonuses, I spent a lot on this slot. I would like to know if they can pay me something really big at 70x the bonus. If there is any point in insisting. Those 2 earnings are nothing compared to what we would spend. Thank you

Screenshot_2023-06-10-15-41-48-34_64f4ab268539bb7d7a68401403202c54.jpg

12 minutes ago, Liverpool91 said:

Hello, a question I played the tombstone rip slot buying a total of 400 bonuses normally 70x and the stake and in the basic game I had about 100. My rtp is somewhere around 50%. I know it is one of the most volatile games. But still my question... Is this something normal? In all these bonuses I had 2 big wins of 1896x and 1452x. And yet my rtp is at 50%, all these bonuses are NOTHING. 2 times I entered the suberbonus and it paid those winnings and 3.4 times I entered with 2 spins only on the last Spin and nothing. And the second question. Can it really pay something big? The normal bonus at this slot. However, my rtp is at 50% of the purchased bonuses, I spent a lot on this slot. I would like to know if they can pay me something really big at 70x the bonus. If there is any point in insisting. Those 2 earnings are nothing compared to what we would spend. Thank you

Screenshot_2023-06-10-15-41-48-34_64f4ab268539bb7d7a68401403202c54.jpg

Yes its completely normal. I had a similar experience on this slot when I bought more than 20 bonus on the trot and none of it paid more than 150x. A few years ago on Deadwood same thing happened. I bought around 50 plus bonuses on 20 cent bet and nothing paid above 80x. Some of them paid 2x to 5x and more than 6 paid 0x. Its normal with Nolimit slots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Welcome back Johnny!

Ty ty….

I think that I have finally figured gaming out….

on 150 gaming days I probably had a losing day maybe 1o times this year. Not kidding. 

I’m running extremely well. 

Estimating to be up about 100k this year. 

Enjoying the ride. 

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

didn't you say you won about 10K  eur last year playing slots

and were saying you were up another 3K middle of May of this year... playing slots.

Actually. Since may I’ve hit a lot of daily 2-3k profits. 

yesterday at winz…. Same result on a few others. Won about 11k yesterday. But I can show you every day. Same results. Some days I deposits 5000 and take out more. Amount varies…

GUYS…. I’ve said it a million times. I DONT LIÉ…

IMG_2107.png