Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gambloor75
    Newest Member
    Gambloor75

• No registered users viewing this page.

Congrats Darg!  :good:

Winning that big from Tarzan isn't easy...so did you do the 'Tarzan howl' after that???  :D

My PC was actually misbehaving at the time of the win and kept freezing mid-game -  so I missed most of the bonus round until all of a sudden  "Win EUR 5098" flashed up. SiIlly me played a bit elsewhere after that and lost some of it but managed to withdraw most.

Thanks for the congrats Afi4wins and hajnirh :-) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i haven't posted much in the last while but I've been playing here and there.

This is what i hit Tuesday night, i was just tilting through on high bets to try and clear wagering and this hit.

I'm thoroughly a huge fan of pragmatic play games, I've mostly played them in the last 5 months.

post-72144-0-64833300-1486222602_thumb.jpeg

post-72144-0-64595500-1486222599_thumb.jpg

Wow, that's a breath taking win for sure! Amazing stuff, congrats mate! :good:

Curious to know more about the story behind it though. ;)

I wasn't planning on playing this week at all actually but i ended up getting to my rec hockey game an hour early so while i was sitting in my car i decided to toss in $100 and do a few blackjack hands and slots while waiting. I ended up getting my balance up to $1000 before it was time to go in and change for my game.

I got home and started eating dinner, i booted up my laptop and figured $1000 up i will burn through wagering at $4-$5 bets and hopefully get lucky and maybe have a small cash-out.

I started with a few of my favorite pragmatic games , Hot safari, Journey to the west, Hercules i switched to Beowulf after a few spins and bonus rounds i hit his this feature during my free spins its a respin feature with the first reel all beowulf each time you get a beowulf it respins for more chances to add up. After the second respin i had the first 2 reels filled plus 1 or 2 spots on the other reels  which i've never seen, i started to get exited my wife thought i was crazy because I've gotten excited before playing only to get turfed with nothing. She then saw what i was going on about and then it filled the screen the rest is history.

cleared wagering with $12,800 to be cashed out now.