Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dzeko01059101
    Newest Member
    Dzeko01059101

I hope this screenshot deserves to be here Guru ?? Managed to trigger the Piggy Bags 2 times one after each other in the free spins feature  :rolleyes:

Insane win!! Next time you know to leave that evil slot straight away it will pummel every single time. So many great slots you could have switched to with similar variance...Better luck next time! 

I hope this screenshot deserves to be here Guru ?? Managed to trigger the Piggy Bags 2 times one after each other in the free spins feature  :rolleyes:

Of course, this screenshot is the best Piggy Riches winner I have ever seen so far! Absolutely amazing one, congrats! :good:

...And sorry you didn't reach to a withdrawal, wish you a better luck next time. ;)

Rainie - You have me in absolute stitches here! Literally laughing out loud .... This is the funniest typing error this year!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I didn't know you knew each other that way! (Sorry can't put smilies I'm on my mobile)

How the ***** did I miss this! I have tears! Shame on you Rainie for having that on your mind missus :p!!  :lol:

Only said h ell**

• 4 weeks later...

Great win Guru :good: congratulation !

Thanks. :)

Sincerely hope I could show the same beauty happened in a bigger bet level. It's weird such mega wins  happen to me only while playing 0.20 and 0.40 bet per spin... 

Wish you good luck though and hope to see you posting in this particular forum thread very soon! :good: 

Valdes how are you so damn lucky on this game? I just don't get it  :p

Trust me, I'm not that lucky with CFTBL at all... Behind each of these insane features there's hundreds of dreadful ones which pay peanuts and cost me a lot. Buuuut, when the game pays it pays really good and it worth the waiting and all the money. :)

• 3 weeks later...