Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mietek227
    Newest Member
    Mietek227

• No registered users viewing this page.

What are we going to spend offtopic jar money on?

Off-Topic-Jar-Keeper  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna be the next Off-Topic-Jar-Keeper?

• Luciana
    • ValDes
    • Cocopop3011
    • Katemak
    • Icymod
    • Afi4wins
    • Someone else (please specify member's nickname)

You wasted our money?

Please, we should find another jar keeper, this is scandalous!!

well, I am good candidate for keeping your money  :D ,well you cant trust Valdes  :p

Well, good or bad, you don't have any other option, my beloved ladies. I'm the 'father' of the off-topic jar and as such, I'm the principal of the funds gathered there. Simple as that. B) 

P.S. As an exclusive offer, I can share the free spins given to me with Kate. ;)

P.S.2. Count to three and you'll see Sharon, jumping here with her trademark "How rude?!!!" :D

P.S.3. A minute after Sharon's "How rude?!!!" we'll see Afi here, trying to calm down the situation with a lovely "Tut Tut". :D 

P.S.4. Of course, whenever there's a smoke, you'd better look around for ... Icy, of course! And you know what follows,right? ValDes vs Icy via "verbal outpourings" only! Definitely a scene to remember! :p 

P.S.5. And just as soon as the fun starts and the Goddess of the AskGamblers realm appears. She's angry and uses one of her favorite karate movements to 'practice' with ValDes and soon after he starts counting the money back to the off-topic jar! :vava:  

Well, good or bad, you don't have any other option, my beloved ladies. I'm the 'father' of the off-topic jar and as such, I'm the principal of the funds gathered there. Simple as that. B)

P.S. As an exclusive offer, I can share the free spins given to me with Kate. ;)

P.S.2. Count to three and you'll see Sharon, jumping here with her trademark "How rude?!!!" :D

P.S.3. A minute after Sharon's "How rude?!!!" we'll see Afi here, trying to calm down the situation with a lovely "Tut Tut". :D

P.S.4. Of course, whenever there's a smoke, you'd better look around for ... Icy, of course! And you know what follows,right? ValDes vs Icy via "verbal outpourings" only! Definitely a scene to remember! :p

P.S.5. And just as soon as the fun starts and the Goddess of the AskGamblers realm appears. She's angry and uses one of her favorite karate movements to 'practice' with ValDes and soon after he starts counting the money back to the off-topic jar! :vava:  

Tut Tut ,I am ready for the free spins  :p

You wasted our money?

Please, we should find another jar keeper, this is scandalous!!

Hehe, I know a good person for a jar keeper, the guy who inventing the "sexy comments". TRM!!!  :lol:

Imagine his way of commenting on the Jar lol

LOL, great idea for the pole! So ValDes quit in time, before being democratically expelled :p

Thanks for the vote Coco, I'm honoured, although it's so big responsibility, being a jar keeper and not fall into temptation spending it, like ValDes did and broke our hearts.

I can't vote for you Coco dear, because you're very well-known as famous spender of other's money :D

My vote goes to Seat or yapro (who's not specified here), because they are serious guys, who always report spammers! I suppose they would do the same with jar thieves :)

well Guru ,fill it ,so it can be full  :p

Okay...I have just voted! The Queen for me!  :D

She's making lots of wins...so no need for the Queen to scavenge the jar!  :lol:

Yet she still wants the jar. Okay fine, we'll give Katemak the glass so she can fill it with her wins.

Yet she still wants the jar. Okay fine, we'll give Katemak the glass so she can fill it with her wins.

Oh no! Not that way brother Icy! Don't ever mix business with pleasure...or the business will sink with the pleasure in due time!  :D

When the wins are gone (they never last for ever, right?), the Queen may 'accidentally' use up the off-topic funds too! Best to keep the two separated! Think of it as keeping the wife away from the mistress!  :lol:

And there is me thinking I had made some friends here AND NO ONE HAS VOTED ME!

What...can't any of you trust me :D :D :D :D

Oh...my poor Lady Sharon! I guess reputation is stronger than being the keeper of the OT Jar!

The reputation of "my money is my money, your money is my money too, and so is the jar!" Hahahahaha.

But of course, it's all not true my dear! Just for fun sake. I'd have chosen you but I know you won't be around too much soon...  ^_^

And there is me thinking I had made some friends here AND NO ONE HAS VOTED ME!

What...can't any of you trust me :D :D :D :D

Being the jar keeper is more like a curse rather then some benefit. You should be grateful Luciana is leading so far. :p

I would take you all to Amsterdam, to use my chance and go for visit again and to show you * neighborhood *

But I heard of my macedonians that Bulgaria becoming almost as Amsterdam so I may take you there, its cheaper .

I would take you all to Amsterdam, to use my chance and go for visit again and to show you * neighborhood *

But I heard of my macedonians that Bulgaria becoming almost as Amsterdam so I may take you there, its cheaper .

Ah! A lovely idea Awena dear! But this idea would need an Off-Topic jar as big as a wine or beer drum...or even bigger!  :D

Ha, look at that?! Didn't even suspect that I was living in Amsterdam or nowhere near its standards. :p