Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmaria2004
    Newest Member
    mmaria2004

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Still cannot use the 'Like This' button...but good luck and all the best darling!

May Lady Luck/Lord Luck be with you and give you some nice big wins Awena darling! ^_^

And may Lady Luck/Lord Luck be with Katy darling too...because she really needs help now! ^_^

Thank you!

post-61595-0-18936500-1425232550_thumb.jpg

:fool:  :80: I thought there is winning screenshot and we should move our conversation here, otherwise Valdes will ask us to do so and we dont want to mess with that dangerous guy  :D .

Yes Katerina,from an idea at least on my side about the tour de europe and Afis visit,now we are at the point where idea is so close of coming true.

This would / will be my pleasure.

and we are coming to get you, then we are going to the Bulgaria,,, to meet dangerous guy. Wee!!!

I am Afis personal assistant / his order is my wish.

:hi:  :yahoo:

:fool:  :80: I thought there is winning screenshot and we should move our conversation here, otherwise Valdes will ask us to do so and we dont want to mess with that dangerous guy  :D .

Yes Katerina,from an idea at least on my side about the tour de europe and Afis visit,now we are at the point where idea is so close of coming true.

This would / will be my pleasure.

and we are coming to get you, then we are going to the Bulgaria,,, to meet dangerous guy. Wee!!!

I am Afis personal assistant / his order is my wish.

:hi:  :yahoo:

This darling of mine is not only my Personal Assistant, she's also my Wish Master Genie...because she was the one who wished this trip would come true for me! Hehehe. As for the other Wish Master genie, I have no use for him at all! Hahahaha. :D

Dang! It's my forced-to-sleep time already...because I have to get up early this morning and drive up to Penang to settle some matters at the Ministry of Transport there.

So...good night from me everyone! Hope I can get some sleep...or I'll be driving like a zombie later on! :D

Dang! It's my forced-to-sleep time already...because I have to get up early this morning and drive up to Penang to settle some matters at the Ministry of Transport there.

So...good night from me everyone! Hope I can get some sleep...or I'll be driving like a zombie later on! :D

Good night, mate. I'll give Gonzo a hundred more spins and go to bed too. 

Wish you good luck with the Ministry office tomorrow. :good:

Good night, mate. I'll give Gonzo a hundred more spins and go to bed too. 

Wish you good luck with the Ministry office tomorrow. :good:

Thanks mate. Hope Gonzo will give you a hundred bucks for your spins...or MORE! ^_^

This darling of mine is not only my Personal Assistant, she's also my Wish Master Genie...because she was the one who wished this trip would come true for me! Hehehe. As for the other Wish Master genie, I have no use for him at all! Hahahaha. :D

Aww Afi, it is my pleasure!

Still we need to make it happen and time goes really fast, we will see.

What I can promise is royal treatment for our dearest guest.

And if you have any question, or 100 questions, doubts or you want to see some pics,I am here, PM me and I will answer ASAP, do not hesitate to ask. :friends:  :drinks: .

Aww Afi, it is my pleasure!

Still we need to make it happen and time goes really fast, we will see.

What I can promise is royal treatment for our dearest guest.

And if you have any question, or 100 questions, doubts or you want to see some pics,I am here, PM me and I will answer ASAP, do not hesitate to ask. :friends:  :drinks: .

Darliiiiing! A royal treatment for me?

Whoopiiiiie! And you're my Queen for the day! ^_^

Questions? Do I have any questions?

Hmmmm...probably about 1001 questions in my head! :D

But those can come later... ^_^

Thanks mate. Hope Gonzo will give you a hundred bucks for your spins...or MORE! ^_^

Gonzo was more than generous with me actually. The problem is that the greediness in me has overcome the common sense and I ended up losing $500 and that providing the fact that I was 500 ahead at the start of the session...  :angry:

Hmm, seems like it is about time for a well deserved rest from gambling this week. Must give some time to my brain to adjust once again to the low and mid levels of betting and playing I guess. ;)

Good 'moevening' everyone. :)

An amazing week is over and a brand new one has just began. Wish you all a very close 'encounters' with the beloved Lady Luck. ;)

Good moevening mate. Yep...mine has started with a real bang...with fireworks! Hehehe.

Gonzo was more than generous with me actually. The problem is that the greediness in me has overcome the common sense and I ended up losing $500 and that providing the fact that I was 500 ahead at the start of the session...  :angry:

Hmm, seems like it is about time for a well deserved rest from gambling this week. Must give some time to my brain to adjust once again to the low and mid levels of betting and playing I guess. ;)

Dang! That withdrawal button got sunk near Gonzo's ship I guess hah?! :(

Dang! That withdrawal button got sunk near Gonzo's ship I guess hah?! :(

Haha, you know what? I have just found that one of us, you and me, is always on fire... One week it was you, than me, now it is again your time! Amazing stuff, isn't it?! :o

Sincerely hope that a lot more forum folks will join our group very very soon. ;)

Haha, you know what? I have just found that one of us, you and me, is always on fire... One week it was you, than me, now it is again your time! Amazing stuff, isn't it?! :o

Sincerely hope that a lot more forum folks will join our group very very soon. ;)

Now that is GOOD news indeed! Hehehehe.

More forum members like us...and AG will forever be on fire! Hahahaha. :D

Good moevening darlings and mates! :hi:

Just to remind all of you that I'll be on the road again in about 1.5 hours time. Must settle my unfinished matters urgently.

So keep chatting...until I come back tomorrow or day after. Have fun now. ;)

After we had rainy night, it is beautiful sunny day today, really nice and I am feeling great!

Good morning sleepy heads  :rolleyes:  :unknw: .

Katerina and Guru will be here shortly, I am sure. 

If your having your first morning coffee, enjoy. ;)