Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nckwagers
    Newest Member
    Nckwagers

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hehe and you know what Valdes and Afi ??? Whenever you both on fire I am always after you,not kidding and yes Afi i think I am having the same lucky cycle like last year :o " It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off :D

Careful darliiiiing! When it gets so hot, I'm prepared to take everything off!!! Hahahaha. :D

Hehe and you know what Valdes and Afi ??? Whenever you both on fire I am always after you,not kidding and yes Afi i think I am having the same lucky cycle like last year :o " It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off :D

Then don't waste time and show'em who's da Queen here! ;)

Today I just hate my greedyness. Managed to double my balance at Casumo, playing holdem, but no, it was too little for me and I lost all.

Yeah, I know what you are talking about as this is the story of my life. I know it's not a consolation, but that's gambling after all. It is all about excitement and greediness eventually. ;)

Yeah, I know what you are talking about as this is the story of my life. I know it's not a consolation, but that's gambling after all. It is all about excitement and greediness eventually. ;)

Sure it is! And sure no gambler wants to lose too! :D

Gutten Morgen

Selamat Pagi, Afi!

Bună Dimineațain, Valentin!

Labas Rytas,Blondie!

Good morning to all! 

OMG! I thought it was my Asian friend Th3 who greeted me with Selamat Pagi...

but it turned out to be my Bosnian darling! :D

Selamat Petang Sayang! ;)

(I bet you can guess what that means, eh darling!)

.. and the meaning of the word sayang is darling!

I like that word for real

Aw my head.. rakija and bear last night.

Rakija tasted like water and I had too many glasses. :wacko:  :fool:  :angel:

That's my sayang...clever girl! ^_^

If Rakija tastes like water, might as well drink mineral water darling! :D

That's my sayang...clever girl! ^_^

If Rakija tastes like water, might as well drink mineral water darling! :D

Perfect answer.

It is hard to resist!

I have the alcoholic genes from both of my grandfathers.

And there is baby on the way, hm, my brother can drink a lot his wife father use to drink to much I heard last night and I made so many cheers with baby last night.

Lil lutak, if you saw that pic, I am holding that lik guy,his father is monster for drinking and now I see Alek is so interested in bottles, glasses and he is paying attention to alcoholic beverages not to juice,at all. You should see his eyes,,he is like, give me that glass I want to hold it.

Sweet baby Alek!

Good moevening everyone. :)

I can you are already having good fun here and that's cool! It is Friday after all! ;)

Yeah...good moevening too guru mate. ^_^

Weekend is approaching, it's blardy hot outside, and I'm always inside without my shirt on...

My windows are open so I cannot go more than that...hahahaha... :D

Weekend is approaching, it's blardy hot outside, and I'm always inside without my shirt on...

Now I am jealous! It's almost freezing in here... <_>

I really wish this winter gone any time soon but looking at the forecasts seems like it's gonna stay forever. :(

Aww Afi, I am jealous 100 percents and I hate this weather here. 

Like Valdes said it seems that winter gonna stay forever. I cant wait spring and  I hope it wont be rainy.

According to accuweather forecast it should be rainy spring here.  :cray:  :cray:

Cry... Definitely... It's actually frightening how real could this be after some 20-30 years from now... :(

Exactly!

I see people on facebook posting posting photos and I can clearly see most of the people holding their phones and being online.

And I see like, we are having a great time and the question is, do they really think it is socializing? And I am talking here about adults but no matter if they would be kids it is terrible and sad.

I dont know should I cry or laugh.. 

I'm looking on the practical side of life...and having babies that way is simply IMPOSSIBLE to happen! :rolleyes:

Do you think humankind will ever forget about emotional relationships, seks, and the joy of making love?

NAAAH...NEVER! Since day 1 of human existence on Earth, seks been enjoyed by everyone. Babies borne out of love-making, or via artificial means when natural ways failed.

This is one beauty of life that nothing can replace! I believe in it 100%! ^_^

I'm looking on the practical side of life...and having babies that way is simply IMPOSSIBLE to happen! :rolleyes:

Do you think humankind will ever forget about emotional relationships, seks, and the joy of making love?

NAAAH...NEVER! Since day 1 of human existence on Earth, seks been enjoyed by everyone. Babies borne out of love-making, or via artificial means when natural ways failed.

This is one beauty of life that nothing can replace! I believe in it 100%! ^_^

Well, having in mind far the genetic engineering  has reached last decade and the its  remarkable achievements, I seriously doubt in your words, my friend. :( 

Wish you could be right though...

Well, having in mind far the genetic engineering  has reached last decade and the its  remarkable achievements, I seriously doubt in your words, my friend. :(

Wish you could be right though...

Fair comments there mate. I agree to some extent.

But cloning has very serious defects that nothing can remove! Cloning can only be done over a number of times before serious defects take over. So I seriously doubt the success of cloning for humankind. For experiments and animals may be okay...but never for future human life!

I can talk a lot more about this subject, but it will be totally out of place here! ;)