Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mietek227
    Newest Member
    Mietek227

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

:wub: :wub: :wub:   I never said this, but each and every girl here at AskGamblers has something special of her own. That's why I like this site so much. Happy Valentine's to all of you, here! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:angel:  :air_kiss: Thank you Valentin68, each of our active male members here are also special  :friends: .

Cheers!

:angel:  :air_kiss: Thank you Valentin68, each of our active male members here are also special  :friends: .

Cheers!

yeah ,but they all wear masks like some Phantoms ,actually only Valentin68  and Zeljko has their picture here,the rest of them " Phantoms"  :ph34r: wonder what are they hiding  :crazy:  and yes they are  "special " i guess  :rolleyes:

yeah ,but they all wear masks like some Phantoms ,actually only Valentin68 has hes picture here,the rest of them " Phantoms"  :ph34r: wonder what are they hiding  :crazy:

You are right,well I saw Afi,and wanna see Guru and we should visit him in Bulgaria.  :unknw:  :spiteful:

Thank you Katerina.Awena and Luciana, I love this girls and write some "friendly" messages to all three... I don't like to hide my face, i can't give up because of my romantic soul, and my restless spirit of Don Juan... I'm just a young man who loves other people's girls, I respect them and I give them my attention... Love for Askgamblers girls!!! 

Thank you Katerina.Awena and Luciana, I love this girls and write some "friendly" messages to all three... I don't like to hide my face, i can't give up because of my romantic soul, and my restless spirit of Don Juan... I'm just a young man who loves other people's girls, I respect them and I give them my attention... Love for Askgamblers girls!!! 

:o  :rofl: Haaha,,keep it real Zeljko.

A week ago,I passed by Pelagicevo,I was on my way back from Posavina  :D .

You are right,well I saw Afi,and wanna see Guru and we should visit him in Bulgaria.  :unknw:  :spiteful:

yes i saw Afi too and Valdes, if he doesnt wont to be seen then i dont want to see him  :rolleyes:

Aaaaah...all my darlings here are so inquisitive...but which woman isn't! Hehehehe. :D

Me...I don't want to be seen so openly, for very specific reasons, which you will know sooner or later (no...I'm not an alien from outer space in disguise :D)...but I am really really a very camera-shy guy! Hahahaha. I hardly take any photos of myself...only of others...and I'm no selfie-nut either! :angel:

Buuuuut...I can't wait to see all of you in flesh and blood! Ooops...I mean, in person...but you know what I meant, hehehehe.

Aaaaah...all my darlings here are so inquisitive...but which woman isn't! Hehehehe. :D

Me...I don't want to be seen so openly, for very specific reasons, which you will know sooner or later (no...I'm not an alien from outer space in disguise :D)...but I am really really a very camera-shy guy! Hahahaha. I hardly take any photos of myself...only of others...and I'm no selfie-nut either! :angel:

Buuuuut...I can't wait to see all of you in flesh and blood! Ooops...I mean, in person...but you know what I meant, hehehehe.

You just take ticket to Belgrade, I will wait for you at the airport, then we are going to catch Luci and then... off to Macedonia and final destination is Bulgaria and Valdes will wait with cold vodka :drinks::air_kiss:8)

post-61595-0-47182900-1423948093_thumb.jpg

You just take ticket to Belgrade, I will wait for you at the airport, then we are going to catch Luci and then... off to Macedonia and final destination is Bulgaria and Valdes will wait with cold vodka :drinks::air_kiss:8)

Whoopieee! Is that I have to do Awena darling? You'll handle everything for me? Super duper woohoo! ^_^

(I didn't even know I have a Personal Assistant in Europe!!! :D )

Whoopieee! Is that I have to do Awena darling? You'll handle everything for me? Super duper woohoo! ^_^

(I didn't even know I have a Personal Assistant in Europe!!! :D )

Yes Sir and another thing, most likely you will have all inclusive and free, accommodation, drinks, food and assistant of course. ;)

This is Balkan,we love our guests.Once I told you, just take that ticket Afi, of course I would wait for you,, with balloons and some cold rakia.Are you drinking alcoholic beverages  Afi ? :unknw:

Yes Sir and another thing, most likely you will have all inclusive and free, accommodation, drinks, food and assistant of course. ;)

This is Balkan,we love our guests.Once I told you, just take that ticket Afi, of course I would wait for you,, with balloons and some cold rakia.Are you drinking alcoholic beverages  Afi ? :unknw:

Woohooo! This is gonna be one helluva holiday for me! Whoopieee! :yahoo:

I have not touch any alcoholic drinks in ages but I cannot miss my strong coffee, day and night...or I'll go crazy! Hahahaha. :D

i am curious now,sooner or later we will find out ??? what Afi ??