Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TODDISH
    Newest Member
    TODDISH

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

i am curious now,sooner or later we will find out ??? what Afi ??

I am curious too :excl:

Aaaand...here we go again...my inquisitive darlings...as expected! Hehehe

Not to worry darlings...nothing important at all...only to me...but I'll tell you when we meet up later, how's that darlings? ^_^

Sunday evening is almost over, sun is setting and starting to get dark slowly.

I've a long drive for work and personal matters on Monday bright and early.

I'd probably miss coming in to AG for 2 days, maybe 3.

But for 4 days or more...naaaah...that can never be! :D

Sunday evening is almost over, sun is setting and starting to get dark slowly.

I've a long drive for work and personal matters on Monday bright and early.

I'd probably miss coming in to AG for 2 days, maybe 3.

But for 4 days or more...naaaah...that can never be! :D

Have a great time and don't forget to come back to us as soon as you arrive at home. :good:

Good night darling! Ooops...good evening...but it's already night outside...hehehe.

How's your day going darling?

Mine is good and swinging!

The birds in my ears are singing.

Today there's no losing just winning! :D

My few days are disaster,because my son has caught some virus and had high temperature ,i hope tomorrow he will be much better :( as the gambling ,just dont remind me Afi,like someone has spelled me ,i am looosing and loosing ,weell f..k gambling,i was just thinking,maybe i should try to play more RTG games,because really many times i have cashed out ,specially from free chip,don know  :unsure:  

My few days are disaster,because my son has caught some virus and had high temperature ,i hope tomorrow he will be much better :( as the gambling ,just dont remind me Afi,like someone has spelled me ,i am looosing and loosing ,weell f..k gambling,i was just thinking,maybe i should try to play more RTG games,because really many times i have cashed out ,specially from free chip,don know  :unsure:  

Oh geeees! Sorry to hear that darling. Hope your son gets well soon.

I don't have the flu but I'm coughing a lot lately. Sometimes coughing is an early symptom of catching flu...but...I hope not. :(

Maybe that could be good for you darling...who knows. When the usual stuff isn't going good...take something else instead. If NetEnt is no good now, try RTG, or Rival, or WGS or whatever, one could work out okay for you. Test the water. Trial and run. See what works. Wish you all the luck darling...I know how bad things are for you now...but try not to worry too much. I can only hope for the best for you. ^_^

Almost the same here... All family sick with some nasty flu, including me, but the good news is that we are getting better now. As for the gambling, well, I'd rather not talk too much cause Kate could become too furious again. :D:p Kidding, same luck as yours, or should I say the same Lack of Luck?! 

Good, good, let them coming! The winnings, I mean...or the songs! :D

Hehehehe. Thank you mate.

Some of the songs are not playing too well...especially the thung-thung-thung song (hope you know what song that is! :D)...and also my-eyes-are-hidden song, not going good at all. The only good song is the money back song...yeah...just love that song! Hahaha. :D

Almost the same here... All family sick with some nasty flu, including me, but the good news is that we are getting better now. As for the gambling, well, I'd rather not talk too much cause Kate could become too furious again. :D:p Kidding, same luck as yours, or should I say the same Lack of Luck?! 

I was not feeling good maybe 2 weeks ago,but i am ok now,but i really dont remember when was the last time me having some flu ,my hubby always make jokes of it, because you are soo "good" thats why the flu is running away from you  :D

Oh geees! Your family too? :( Hope everyone gets better soon!

I was hoping Lady Luck would stop by your side and Katy's too...maybe soon perhaps. Fingers and legs crossed! ^_^

Glad to hear that. I'm also feeling much better today. Hope, the flu is already far away from your son and my family. :)

Good...good...very good! :good:

Hopefully Lady Luck can work on both guru's and Katy's gaming luck now... ^_^

Fingers and legs STILL crossed...hehehehe.