Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moni8377
    Newest Member
    Moni8377

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Awww Guru,, thank you, there is more pis to come, with beautiful lil bags and decorations. 

I am going to Zagreb at monday so I can meet my english friend and take the jewellery finally. 

There will be something that no one else yet sells on Balkan, same as silver, nickle and lead free so, baby can eat that metal. 

The point is, it is something new, and I like it very much, cheap, high quality and never dies, last forever as silver does.

I will post one pic and future price and you gonna realize it is very very nice and cheap, coz it is.

There is so many different pieces, 5000 in england, will be 200 000 in the future, and prices for these on photos, 6 euros, 6,5 including chain. Well, to me, it is really great,prices like in heaven and it is superior quality and make in U.K.

post-61595-0-86714400-1416057037_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-82454900-1416057064_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-52721300-1416057089_thumb.jpg

yees you dooo Mr.Head of c... s..... :p

Oh, you mean Head of Customer Support ... Now I get it... :D

Yeah, I'm proud to be ahead of our support team during the last year, however I never considered is a promotion, but as huge responsibility. And trust me, it IS! 

Oh, you mean Head of Customer Support ... Now I get it... :D

Yeah, I'm proud to be ahead of our support team during the last year, however I never considered is a promotion, but as huge responsibility. And trust me, it IS! 

reallyyy ?? I thought that was new !!! didnt know that you are Head of customer support 

okkk Fellas my left hand today is soooo itchy,so you better gamble today,winnings guarantied ;)  

YAY!!! Thank you Katy my darliiiing! Your itchy left hand is certainly working for me today! Been collecting little by little at Thrills. Already got $700...still playing with the balance...and maintaining my bankroll! Whooopiiiie!  :yahoo: