Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    samiira
    Newest Member
    samiira

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

and another silent day at AG :unknw: Valdes is still reading :crazy:  ,poor Valdes after that new member caused him trouble,well he is still posting,today my mail was full with hes reviews :shok: ,Afi is playiiing and playiiiing and Wiiiiiinning ,of course (happy for you darling  :good: ) Jelena she comes ,but rarely ,I guess she is super busy ,like Awena is !!!!

and another silent day at AG :unknw: Valdes is still reading :crazy:  ,poor Valdes after that new member caused him trouble,well he is still posting,today my mail was full with hes reviews :shok: ,Afi is playiiing and playiiiing and Wiiiiiinning ,of course (happy for you darling  :good: ) Jelena she comes ,but rarely ,I guess she is super busy ,like Awena is !!!!

Yes darling...Afi has indeed been playing and playing...winning and losing and winning...and really enjoying it all!  :D

When the going is good, Afi sits by the laptop like a wood, hahahaha.

It's just one of those days Katy darling...when everyone is busy with something...and not much of chit-chatting...but it will pass, as always, and suddenly become very active again.  ^_^

nooo today  is day off,darling and yes i know you are tooo busy  :D

Oh? Fridays are off days then darling? Usually weekends are off days, no? But then, business hours isn't like office hours. 

Yep...me, always the busy one nowadays...can't help it...must make full use of the good times before they go away! You know how it is with my Lady Luck darling...1 minute here, next minute gone! Hehehehe.  :D

yes sure  ;) ,anyway,my left hand is itchy ,from last night and when is itchy ,there is always money ,so maybe will catch something,i wonder what  :D

Aaaah! Same with me too...but it must be itchy on the right hand, not the left (I'm right-handed). Hope you win something BIG and NICE darling! Now, off to work...and come back later...with good news!  :D

Aaaah! Same with me too...but it must be itchy on the right hand, not the left (I'm right-handed). Hope you win something BIG and NICE darling! Now, off to work...and come back later...with good news!  :D

Our superstitions (here, across people living on the Balkan Peninsula) are a bit different. If you are itchy on the left hand (no matter if right or left handed) it means you luck may strike any time soon. If the itch is on the right hand then I guess, you are in trouble as it means you gonna give money instead of get such! ;)

Our superstitions (here, across people living on the Balkan Peninsula) are a bit different. If you are itchy on the left hand (no matter if right or left handed) it means you luck may strike any time soon. If the itch is on the right hand then I guess, you are in trouble as it means you gonna give money instead of get such! ;)

Whaaaaat?  :shok:  That's the opposite from my side of the world.

Ah well, You're on the West...I'm on the East...so definitely the beliefs are opposite, right?!  :D

Anyway, I've just proven that my right hand itch just now was correct. Just made a $150 withdrawal from Thrills, playing Dead Or Alive and Barber Shop alone!  :D

Ah well, You're on the West...I'm on the East...so definitely the beliefs are opposite, right?!  :D

Anyway, I've just proven that my right hand itch just now was correct. Just made a $150 withdrawal from Thrills, playing Dead Or Alive and Barber Shop alone!  :D

Hehe, same here, mate! It appears I knew the day was going to be great and rewarding as you were obviously already winning! :D

What Vaaldes said is sooo true,anyway ,when my left hand is itchy I always take money,always,i bet today someone from 2 of you will catch something bigger,wanna bet ???

What Vaaldes said is sooo true,anyway ,when my left hand is itchy I always take money,always,i bet today someone from 2 of you will catch something bigger,wanna bet ???

I thought its your hand that's itchy darling! So it should be you who should win BIG! For me and Guru...well, whatever win will do, for me at least. Hope guru makes a BIG win though...and you too darling!  ^_^

Anyway, this is what I'll do for you darling...if I can win anything bigger than $300 today, or by early morning tomorrow, I'll give you a $30 (or 25EUR) wager-free bonus treat! If I don't win, you owe me a piece of cake and Irish coffee! Deal darling?  ^_^

I thought its your hand that's itchy darling! So it should be you who should win BIG! For me and Guru...well, whatever win will do, for me at least. Hope guru makes a BIG win though...and you too darling!  ^_^

Anyway, this is what I'll do for you darling...if I can win anything bigger than $300 today, or by early morning tomorrow, I'll give you a $30 (or 25EUR) wager-free bonus treat! If I don't win, you owe me a piece of cake and Irish coffee! Deal darling?  ^_^

few days ago or maybe 2 weeks ago ,my left hand was sooo itcyyy and didnt win anything big,but that day you won those 900 euros on DOA  :huh:

few days ago or maybe 2 weeks ago ,my left hand was sooo itcyyy and didnt win anything big,but that day you won those 900 euros on DOA  :huh:

Oh really???!!!  :shok:

Aaaah! Good...very good! Hopefully I can make a BIG win whenever your left hand gets itchy!

Funny how someone else is getting MY VIBES?! Hehehehe. :D