Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyescotten
    Newest Member
    Eyescotten

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

ok fellows my left hand is soooo itchy all day long,so you better play today or tomorrow  :p

Whooopieeee! My darling's hand is sooooo itchy

I'm starting now, so lets hope I can get very lucky

Yesterday was already quite a good day

So maybe today can be a whoop whoop day!  :D

Whooopieeee! My darling's hand is sooooo itchy

I'm starting now, so lets hope I can get very lucky

Yesterday was already quite a good day

So maybe today can be a whoop whoop day!  :D

Darliiing...my favourite game you-know-warp is doing great...already up by $65...

changing game now...wish me more luck to come darling!  :D

I think I'm done with gambling for this year. And will come up with a detailed summary very soon....

Well...maybe it's best you take a short break for now first mate.

Let the bad waves ride over...wait for the good ones to come by...it won't be long...  ^_^

A new year...a new tide wave...hopefully it'll start with a good one.

Keep your legs crossed now...hehehehe  :D

wait a minute,we have 1 month till the end of the year,why ???or you have waste all your Gambling fund ,Guru ??

Worse... I've reached the top of max allowed losses for the year. :( But I'm planning to post a detailed summary of my whole gambling year anyways, so soon it will all become very clear. 

Worse... I've reached the top of max allowed losses for the year. :( But I'm planning to post a detailed summary of my whole gambling year anyways, so soon it will all become very clear. 

well i am wishing you more luck Guru and you should hold on ,well the same goes for Afi,with yours big bets ,although i am not so better then you two !

Mr Valdes of AskGamblers, please have my account closed until January 1st 2015! Too much static on my vision going on at the moment so I will leave Askgamblers for a couple of weeks! This can be my punishment/detention from the 3 Balkan girls (especially you know who, sugar and spice and everything already on ice). I need a well deserved break from this forum and from these "wild women"!!! I also hate to say this too but.......I need distance from your "seriouso/serious/сериозно/grave/озбиљан/nopietns" guru personality :p  and that I'll miss that once I leave (for a couple of weeks). 

@Afi, I tried being the good guy or at least continued to be professional, I only became the silent pariah of AG, no one wants that! Being the bad guy however has unwanted attention and moving with this idea is better than the good guy! Can you also secretly tell Luciana that it's her fault  ;)

@Katemak, oh Double, Double, Toil and Trouble, you always turn my spells into rubble! Show me your secrets of winning big, for I'll trade you my magical twigs! Tell the Princess of Avalon that I'll be gone, for she has done her knight in shining armor wrong! All the members here were excellent in their own way, although some of them have pinned me to sway. From today I'll be taking a hike, away from this place that I honestly like.

@Luciana, when I get back I better see some interesting posts from you, INCREDIBLE posts before New Years!!! 

@Valdes, while in my absence, now's your chance to take your vacation! I won't be here making this forum into a comedy club! Also, can you tell your nice colleague if there are any "special" match bonuses available to us? Lastly, spare the other account as a means to communicate in the smallest way possible for this forum. It's a life line opened if, you know................

@Toilet, I need you to take my place if your feeling much better since you began your post about your health problems! Just do me a favor, make a certain girl guilty about random stuff.......lol AskTorturers. Wishing you the very best, both on your health, your slot pulls, mouse clicks, poker hands, roulette calls and indeed the trouble making comments you would do on INAACLU (Unscramble the name  ;) ). Make me proud Toilet for 30+ days!

I need to restore my creativity so I won't go "Mad Mad Monkey" like I did with Sharon, she stormed out good by the way! Honestly, picturing that does sound funny even though that costed me my ticket to continue being an honorable writer! She also left her purse and her car keys so I think she'll be coming around again. 

For everyone else thanks for being a great community and I too wish you all excellent wins and monumental lucky streaks! Have a nice Advanced Christmas and New Years!!! See ya around guys!!!!  :hi:

Icy...Icy...at times like this, I really don't know if you're coming or going, if you're cooking or you're in the cauldron, if you're going left or you're going right...  :D

Anyway, have a wonderful enjoyable break for this year my friend...you need it...you deserve it...as I think it...  :D

As for the 3 darlings here in AG, no one can influence them, nor change them, except themselves. When you come back later, they'll still be the same 3 darlings of AG, so we just have to accept it mate...and live with it...  ;)

See you later alligator...  :hi:

Your not thinking of what I think your thinking are you Luciana? Because that's something that a forum good girl heroine wouldn't do! 

@Valdes, Mr Icy sends his regards about the request he made. He also says it's fine that you moved the post here!  ;)

I cant believe Icy :o  !!!! What are you doing  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

What?? This is ridiculous! Why did you suspend his account?!

He could just not coming till 1st January. I even didn't know we have that option to suspend accounts?!

Your not thinking of what I think your thinking are you Luciana? Because that's something that a forum good girl heroine wouldn't do! 

@Valdes, Mr Icy sends his regards about the request he made. He also says it's fine that you moved the post here!  ;)

See, Icy?! Even with an account being suspended you keep bringing troubles over Guru's head. :vava:  Our forum heroine read only the last couple of posts (as usually :p), draw some wrong conclusions (regrettably :() and afford herself to post the silly comment above( :fool: ). 

Anyways, I like your witty comments and weird sense of humor and that is why would love to see you posting with us on a regular basis. No matter as a frozen Canadian guy or as a man, driving his bicycle towards the moon...;) 

Same here,Valdes  :(

So sorry to hear that, Katy...:(

With this awful weather outside it seems we have only two options - to work or to gamble. And considering the fact that I'm over with gambling till January 1st, I think it's time for some reviews reading. ;)

What about you? Some gambling or going to work soon? 

So sorry to hear that, Katy... :(

With this awful weather outside it seems we have only two options - to work or to gamble. And considering the fact that I'm over with gambling till January 1st, I think it's time for some reviews reading. ;)

What about you? Some gambling or going to work soon? 

Gambling ,maybe ,waiting 50 free spins from Betat and waiting some money from one site,but dont know will they transfer them today ,will see and about the work I quit that work,i just could not  take it any more,the  buls...it from that women,she was terrorizing me every day for 3 weeks  and can you imagine,her brother is my Godfather ,i just cant understand todays people