Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Icy, please, stop flooding each and every forum topic with your obsession with Luciana. It is not fun anymore and I guess Jelena herself is feeling a bit embarrassed either. 

She needs to stop being so stubborn. All I ask is a favor and she avoids it everytime. The more she continues the persistent I get! It's up to her to resolve this! 

Make her comply and you'll receive yours and Luciana's peace and.......quiet. And tell her......Don't let me down forum heroine or the craziness will continue, with thunderclouds, lightning, non-stop rain and floods!  Do you really want that? Plus, I don't hear the fat lady from the opera singing yet!

Have to go and work today too :( .you all enjoy your Sunday ! See you later  :)

Have  a nice day Katerina, I have so much that need to be done today, if it means something, but I wish you can spend day with your family and sunday like everyone should be off on sunday.  :give_rose:

Good Morning all,i guess everyone sleeps !

Good moevening Katy darling! No, I'm not sleeping, but doing some work at home...yeah, at the laptop too.  :D

Have to go and work today too :( .you all enjoy your Sunday ! See you later  :)

Geeees...working on a Sunday day too. Have fun darling. I've got unfinished work at home too...so we are all working today!  :D

Have  a nice day Katerina, I have so much that need to be done today, if it means something, but I wish you can spend day with your family and sunday like everyone should be off on sunday.  :give_rose:

Aaaand Awena darling has got much work to do too. Hmmm...it's gonna be a quiet day at AG today, until much much later. Happy working too darling!  ^_^

She needs to stop being so stubborn. All I ask is a favor and she avoids it everytime. The more she continues the persistent I get! It's up to her to resolve this! 

Make her comply and you'll receive yours and Luciana's peace and.......quiet. And tell her......Don't let me down forum heroine or the craziness will continue, with thunderclouds, lightning, non-stop rain and floods!  Do you really want that? Plus, I don't hear the fat lady from the opera singing yet!

We could continue this 'interesting' discussion in the chit-chat thread or you could even create a topic, dedicated to the temptations of your gentle soul.

However, as a man to another man, if you want something or someone just go for it! Simple as that. All the rest is just a pile of ^#^%$%^$%. :p 

We could continue this 'interesting' discussion in the chit-chat thread or you could even create a topic, dedicated to the temptations of your gentle soul.

However, as a man to another man, if you want something or someone just go for it! Simple as that. All the rest is just a pile of ^#^%$%^$%. :p

With your last sentence, now I want Katemak 

post-61595-0-63185800-1415563152.gif

Don't worry darling...I'm coming over in 2 days time...then we can have ice-cream!

(Talking to my far-away nephew  ^_^)

Yep, early Tuesday morning, I'll be driving down to Kuala Lumpur on duty call.

Sigh...it'll be my birthday...but duty comes first.  :(

The following day I'll be driving again to spend some time with my darling nephew, and spoiling him yet again, as I always do, hehehehe.  :D

So...I won't be around much on Tuesday and Wednesday. Hope to be back on Thursday.

So...don't miss me too much...cos I'll be back!  :D

Afiii,I know you are not here,but Happy Birthday darling :air_kiss: ,wish you all all the best,first good health and a lot of loooove ,from some Mamacita :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too, dear Afi! Wish you all the luck in the world, mate! :D

And as Katy mentioned above, wish you finding at last 'some Mamacita' which would make you even happier! ;)