Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Anne1
    Newest Member
    Anne1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

you have cats hun  :) ,my son adores cats and even wants one,but we will see  :rolleyes:

Yes darling, used to be more of them, but many had died. Now there are only 3 female adult and 1 kitten left. The black and yellow kitten follows me everywhere I go. When I'm doing gardening, she even jumps onto my lap while I'm doing work, hahahaha.

I like cats,but only when they are small after that i dont so much,dont know why :unknw:  ,well maybe ,because they are cute .little babies  :D

Adult cats are very loveable. They like to be pampered and stroked. Kittens are like kids. Very playful, very energetic, very curious too. I like them small and big.  ^_^

Sweet dreams to everyone!! For Luciana sweet dreams today BUT.........detention tomorrow! In my classroom 9:00 am, I'm going to give her sooooo much homework, she's going to have to catch up and learn a "valuable" lesson she'll never forget which is ___________ (this blank line will fill up using yours/everyones imagination or a default answer "I will not whistle, write 69 repeatedly on walls during Science class and break Mr Icymod's rules"! )   ;)

Write it down 100 times manually on paper or 1000 times on the computer then maybe you'll learn your lesson! After you've written your punishment........class dismissed! 

hmmm...Guru is off and on all the time :rolleyes: this days,so maybe he is getting Love calls from his beloved women,more often ,just saying !!!  :D

"Honeeeey..." "I'm off to bed everyone" 

Sweet dreams mate! See yer tomorrow. 

aha ...tired ,you said   ,ok good night Guru 

I thought the same Afi  ,yees ,sure you are tired Guru  ,we all know that ,sweet dreams Valdes !

"Darliiiiiiing...." :wub:

I'm off to bed now everyone! My darling is calling me...from my dreams...hahahaha.  :D

Gees?! :o  Thanks God my wife isn't reading the forum very often! :D:p

I will send you the one cat Guru if your really hate them so much just to disturb you. 

I am having 10 now. wow  babies, 9 of them  :rolleyes:  :lol:   Anyone wants cat delivery with ribbon included ? For more details please P.M. awena.

I used to adore cats actually. But my love evaporated when some &^#%$&^#%$^% stole my beloved black male cat 20 years ago!  :angry: Wish I could met this person in private and give him/her a few lessons including but not limited to a bunch of my best kicks, fists and punches! :vava: ... After this traumatic experience with my gorgeous tom-cat /I called him Bill after another Bill from the White House due to his amazing love capabilities :D / there weren't any other cats in my life.... Oops, excluding some special 'female cats' of course. :blush:  

I used to adore cats actually. But my love evaporated when some &^#%$&^#%$^% stole my beloved black male cat 20 years ago!  :angry: Wish I could met this person in private and give him/her a few lessons including but not limited to a bunch of my best kicks, fists and punches! :vava: ... After this traumatic experience with my gorgeous tom-cat /I called him Bill after another Bill from the White House due to his amazing love capabilities :D / there weren't any other cats in my life.... Oops, excluding some special 'female cats' of course. :blush:  

Aaah, now I see, and understand. Sorry mate...but both your Bill and that Bill aren't ever coming back to their former homes, that's for sure.  :D