Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moehusain9
    Newest Member
    Moehusain9

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

It's 6 in Serbia  :cray:

I'm simply freezing, after 24 in Barcelona.. I'm gonna dieeeeeee

Hmmm...7 in Tuzla...6 in Serbia...almost 10 in Malaysia...pm that is.  :D

You need someone to hug you all night long to keep you warm Jelena darliiing...  :D

I'm forever without my shirt in my room...probably without anything on if I'm alone :spiteful: ...it isn't hot, it's raining everyday, it isn't cold, but nice to be without my shirt on, hehehehe.

Only 10 in Malaysia??

But I thought it's always summer over there  :huh:

And isn't it cold for only a T-shirt on 10?!

:D Hahahaha  :D . I meant 10pm darliiing!!! Not 10 degrees temperature: almost 10 in Malaysia...pm that is.   :D

10 degrees without my shirt on?...I'd be like a Sitting Buddha statue!!!  :D

It is 7 degrees in Tuzla right now, it is snowing in Croatia, and will come here, your next  :cray: .

It's 6 in Serbia  :cray:

I'm simply freezing, after 24 in Barcelona.. I'm gonna dieeeeeee

Hmmm...7 in Tuzla...6 in Serbia...almost 10 in Malaysia...pm that is.  :D

You need someone to hug you all night long to keep you warm Jelena darliiing...  :D

I'm forever without my shirt in my room...probably without anything on if I'm alone :spiteful: ...it isn't hot, it's raining everyday, it isn't cold, but nice to be without my shirt on, hehehehe.

It was a real winter In Bulgaria today... Only some 4 degrees, brrrr. And it was 27 just a week ago... :unknw:

I am really angry at Guts ,they have promos with free spins starting from 23rd and i made 3 deposits on 22nd and they wont give me not 1 free spins  :angry: its not fair 

Wow,I  dont like to hear something like this,but Kate, why dont you punish them . Dont deposit there anymore. 

I love Guts but some things are unacceptable. 

I would be very upset.

Dont deposit and lets send them love  :wub:  :diablo:  8)

I am really angry at Guts ,they have promos with free spins starting from 23rd and i made 3 deposits on 22nd and they wont give me not 1 free spins  :angry: its not fair 

well hajnrih ,my last withdraw from them ,was this month first 70 euros and after 5 days 200 euros  :)

Just try to forgive them. You know they are decent guys after all and it is not a big surprise that they might excluded you from free spins promo after two consecutive withdrawals from your side. ;)

Naah, the guy on the picture is in fact the Founder and CEO of AskGamblers, Mr. Igor Salindrija. :)

I know dear Valdes, as far as I remember you have mention once that you may be attending that conference  :rolleyes: and I asked ... where is our Guru. Well to be  honest, i like better idea to come for visit in Bulgaria so we can party one day ,with other members of course, so we can prove who really likes and love our Guru :unknw:  :hi:  :drinks: