Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Amandamitch
    Newest Member
    Amandamitch

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

1 hour ago, kayenne23 said:

Hope you're doing fine from now on! Personally, this month has been full of work that's why I didn't get the time to post on threads, write reviews etc. This week we are celebrating Easter. On 3rd of May the restrictions will be over and we all hope to get back to normal.

Aha, yes! I believe Guru is celebrating the same time too. I hope you have a lovely time! 

Oh wow, all restrictions end 3rd May?

36 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Aha, yes! I believe Guru is celebrating the same time too. I hope you have a lovely time! 

Oh wow, all restrictions end 3rd May?

The biggest one is that we will be able to go from one municipality to another. And cafeterias etc got the green light to open. (All of these happen for one reason. Tourism. Not because we are going great😂) Still counts.

empty promises and hope without change, but this is what they do they give people hope rope, extend it by a few weeks here, few months there, another few more weeks because if they said from the start there is no going back to normal then people would be so much more against with what is going on

so whats going on right now, well the plan is to squeeze the easing of lockdown for as little time as possible through the summer before they kick it back in the autumn fall and winter because there is still independent livelihoods to destroy yet and there's still more psychological devastation to impose

so we going to have the situation where if you for example you want to go watch a football match you're going to have to have this genetically modified vax so just for a very simple thing like going to watch football or going to the theater you're going to have to put your life at risk, your health at risk over the long term just to watch a football match or do anything and what they are planning and already announcing it is that there's going to more and more of these vaxxines, they're going to offer booster vaxxines in the autumn and every new vax is going to have to be on your vaxxine passport for it to stay valid for you to still go along and watch a football match or go to the theater/concert and do anything else

anyway thats how things will go unless there is enough pushback to put an end to all this.

6 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I have my first vaccine tomorrow, but I'm still not feeling 100% from the last bug so I hope it doesn't make me feel worse!

since I warned you it won't be on my conscience with whatever happens to you now

do you really wanna end up like this woman? I know you like to gamble but do it with slots and not your life.

The UK Press is reporting that a 35-Year-Old nurse who was “fit and healthy” has died, alone, after receiving both Pfizer experimental COVID shots.

She leaves behind her husband and two young boys.

Rachel-McKinney.jpg

I myself would not take any Covid-19 vaccine and not going to take it either, not until it has been 100% proven and declared effective and safe. I have even warned my siblings about the dangers...one sis listened to me, the other sis still wants the vaccination, don't know about the rest. Hope they all will stay safe!

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

They're on about covid passports here, whether or not it will come through I don't know. But, I want normality again and I believe the vaccine is the only way this is going to happen.

Yeah ours especially the Johnson and Johnson was placed on hold due to those cases in the states, with the blood clots of those females after taking the vaccine, so they skeptical here now as well, but I believe it will resume soon.

7 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Hey folks, 

Just to let you know I'm off for a short Easter break since Friday till the end of the next week. :) 

Will try to do the contests summaries anyway during the next week , so stay tuned. ;) 

PS. Behave! Otherwise you'll give our beloved Sharon no other option but to unleash her dark spells! :D

That's quite a long good break there Guru-san, so make full use of it and have tons of fun! 😉

15 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Hey folks, 

Just to let you know I'm off for a short Easter break since Friday till the end of the next week. :) 

Will try to do the contests summaries anyway during the next week , so stay tuned. ;) 

PS. Behave! Otherwise you'll give our beloved Sharon no other option but to unleash her dark spells! :D

Haha, pray for them 😉

Enjoy your time off, no one deserves it more. Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family. 

Thank God your Guardian Angel is watching over you! :angel:

What have I been up too? Well...the usual thing, day in and day out...behaving mischievously, putting in lots of finger movements...well, you know how it can be with me and my games... :D

11 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Thank God your Guardian Angel is watching over you! :angel:

What have I been up too? Well...the usual thing, day in and day out...behaving mischievously, putting in lots of finger movements...well, you know how it can be with me and my games... :D

Yep there sure was someone because I didn't even have as much as a headache! Just a sore arm, but I'll take that. 

Haha, good luck with those finger movements. I've been kinda missing slots lately really think I may make a deposit something this month you know.

29 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Hola hola hola Guru-san...waiting for you to come back when you're done...waiting for payment from Catena Media wan... 😅

LOL

I am sure Guru will post results today and make payment available quickly as well. - I believe payment cut of is the 10th of every month latest 🙂

13 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

LOL

I am sure Guru will post results today and make payment available quickly as well. - I believe payment cut of is the 10th of every month latest 🙂

10th or 15th...not very sure now...cos finger VERY ITCHY!!! 🤣