Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Daniellis
    Newest Member
    Daniellis

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

On 6/24/2021 at 7:35 PM, Fiekie247 said:

Covid update! 

3rd wave hit in South Afric

17000  new cases daily in the country. 

Currently on Lock down Level 3

We moving to Hard Lock Down level 5 probably in the next week.

And last but not least... Me and the Wifey tested positive and been isolating since Monday, we got results today... 

Off from work and isolating for the next 14 days.

Keep us in your prayers guys

probably a false positive, how do you really feel tho, any symptoms ?

Entire Body in Pain. Like when you stand up straight it feels your entire body is dragging/hanging to the floor. 

Even when taking a shower, it feels the water falling on my body inflict light pain. 

Constantly getting cold and sweating like crazy, given I am a warm blooded person, not even 3 blankets can keep me warm. 

Headache comes and goes, coughing come and goes, luckily no sore throat. 

Past 2 nights had weird nightmares, sweating and was restless, - Did not sleep at all. 

Sometimes during the day I feel better, but then at times there is just no energy.

But I always have energy and strength to press the "Spin" button from the comfort of the bed 

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Entire Body in Pain. Like when you stand up straight it feels your entire body is dragging/hanging to the floor. 

Even when taking a shower, it feels the water falling on my body inflict light pain. 

Constantly getting cold and sweating like crazy, given I am a warm blooded person, not even 3 blankets can keep me warm. 

Past 2 nights had weird nightmares, sweating and was restless, - Did not sleep at all. 

Sometimes during the day I feel better, but then at times there is just no energy.

But I always have energy and strength to press the "Spin" button from the comfort of the bed 

you have a very corrupt SAPHRA and I was going to suggest something to use that starts with the letter "I" but your blardy SAPHRA banned it because they are extremely corrupt and don't care about the health and well-being of all those that live in South Africa.

14 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

That is BLARDY SERIOUS bro!!! 🥵

Shouldn't you and your wife be at the hospital under medical care instead?

Isolating at home isn't going to help your recover bro!!!

14 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

If it helps, this is exactly what my niece and sister went through. My niece the worst, she couldn’t even lift her own legs to get out of bed. 

And they told me it gets worse before it gets better. What number day are you on now? 

I really hope the symptoms start to ease soon, how is your wife? 

16 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Had u taken the vaccine? If yes which one?

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

That is BLARDY SERIOUS bro!!! 🥵

Shouldn't you and your wife be at the hospital under medical care instead?

Isolating at home isn't going to help your recover bro!!!

There are no Hospital Beds at the moment in this Country - They are short on Hospital beds, due to Covid Cases, Trauma, Alcohol related cases etc. Hence why I think tonight we moving to strict level 5.

The medication we have is enough for now.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

If it helps, this is exactly what my niece and sister went through. My niece the worst, she couldn’t even lift her own legs to get out of bed. 

And they told me it gets worse before it gets better. What number day are you on now? 

I really hope the symptoms start to ease soon, how is your wife? 

I am on day number 3/4 now, and so is the wifey. I hope it gets better. We have all the neccesary vitamins, pain meds, anti biotics etc.

Honestly I know of people who is worse of then us, who cannot breath and coughing etc who needs ventilators. Not sure if its the fact that we super healthy, but me and the wife normally train minimum 5 days a  week - Gym, Running and a Personal trainer coming over ( So maybe that helps not sure)

22 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Had u taken the vaccine? If yes which one?

Nope we have not, South Africa only vaccinated 2 million people so far, so the role out is slow, especially with that incident of the blood clots in the states, the Johnson vacinne was placed on hold.

Mostly medical staff and teachers were the first in the country to receive te vaccine as well as some elderly people age 50 and above.

Funny enough  - my 3 kids are not sick at all!

59 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

There are no Hospital Beds at the moment in this Country - They are short on Hospital beds, due to Covid Cases, Trauma, Alcohol related cases etc. Hence why I think tonight we moving to strict level 5.

The medication we have is enough for now.

I am on day number 3/4 now, and so is the wifey. I hope it gets better. We have all the neccesary vitamins, pain meds, anti biotics etc.

Honestly I know of people who is worse of then us, who cannot breath and coughing etc who needs ventilators. Not sure if its the fact that we super healthy, but me and the wife normally train minimum 5 days a  week - Gym, Running and a Personal trainer coming over ( So maybe that helps not sure)

Nope we have not, South Africa only vaccinated 2 million people so far, so the role out is slow, especially with that incident of the blood clots in the states, the Johnson vacinne was placed on Hold.

Mostly medical staff and teachers were the first in the country to receive te vaccine as well as some elderly people age 50 and above.

Funny enough  - my 3 kids are not sick at all!

Amazing that the children are well. My sister and niece started feeling better around day 7, my dad took a lot longer but he’s double our age.

Hopefully the symptoms will start easing soon. Can’t imagine how hard it must be caring for the kids and feeling so unwell at the same time 🥺

18 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Amazing that the children are well. My sister and niece started feeling better around day 7, my dad took a lot longer but he’s double our age.

Hopefully the symptoms will start easing soon. Can’t imagine how hard it must be caring for the kids and feeling so unwell at the same time 🥺

When I am okay, I take care of the kids, if I am down, my wife is on it.

But our nanny does 90% if the duties for kids - She cooks, bath them, put them to bed etc while we sick

So we have a really great nanny, but we are those parents as well, just because there is a nanny does not mean we should hand of our responsibilities as its still our kids.

Our view is a Nanny is there to assist when we need her help...

14 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I think I am going to make my last deposit claim a 400% bonus and chill it out in bed!

Good luck bro...but just a word of advice though...be careful of Gamomat games, if you're playing them!

Ever since my winnings, I think Gamomat have installed an AI in their games server! The features are now being stretched far beyond how I knew them before this!

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Good luck bro...but just a word of advice though...be careful of Gamomat games, if you're playing them!

Ever since my winnings, I think Gamomat have installed an AI in their games server! The features are now being stretched far beyond how I knew them before this!

Lol

I stopped Gamomat to be honest. Imostly do Elk, Red Tiger and iSoftbet and here and there a bit of Push Gaming. 

Gamomat payout is very poor in couple of sessions. 

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Lol

I stopped Gamomat to be honest. Imostly do Elk, Red Tiger and iSoftbet and here and there a bit of Push Gaming. 

Gamomat payout is very poor in couple of sessions. 

Only a few Gamomat games can pay good bro...Great Warrior, Roman Legion and Ancient Magic. I love La Dolce Vita because it gets me some small wins when I needed them most (like when I'm low on credits).

Anyway, different players different tastes and likes. 😉

21 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

I think I am going to make my last deposit claim a 400% bonus and chill it out in bed!

IMHO, you are now on the path to recovery obviously! .... Otherwise, spinning would be the last thing you'd like to do in that condition. 😛

Fingers crossed I'm right! 🤞 

6 hours ago, ValDes said:

IMHO, you are now on the path to recovery obviously! .... Otherwise, spinning would be the last thing you'd like to do in that condition. 😛

Fingers crossed I'm right! 🤞 

Honestly with Covid is not affecting me that severly from what I heard other people are going through.

Like I mentioned I am extremely active and healthly - So not sure if this maybe makes it better

But At times I am 100% and other times I am weak and dead in bed, so its up and down different times of the day but at night its worse, especially with it being winter it gets cold at night and the virus attack...

I guess I try to get out of bed and sit in living room and try to act/live normally, getting the sick mentality out of my mind set and hope it helps.

You know like they say if you believe you feel sick and stay in bed - You will stay sick lol, I am trying to push through that and hope that I feel better, that my mind somehow over power my body.

4 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Honestly with Covid is not affecting me that severly from what I heard other people are going through.

Like I mentioned I am extremely active and healthly - So not sure if this maybe makes it better

But At times I am 100% and other times I am weak and dead in bed, so its Up and Down different times of the day but at night its worse, especially with it being winter it gets cold at night and the virus attack...

I guess I try to get out of bed and sit in living room and try to act/live normally, getting the sick mentality out of my mind set and hope it helps.

You know like they say if you believe you feel sick and stay in bed - You will stay sick lol, I am trying to push through that and hope that I feel better, that my mind somehow over power my body.

Will you still be offered a vaccine in SA if you've had Covid?

I have my second one next monday. The Indian variant is trying its hardest to cause another wave here but honestly, I don't think it will anymore. There are so many people vaccinated here now, the deaths are very low. Can't see a need for another lockdown.

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Will you still be offered a vaccine in SA if you've had Covid?

I have my second one next monday. The Indian variant is trying its hardest to cause another wave here but honestly, I don't think it will anymore. There are so many people vaccinated here now, the deaths are very low. Can't see a need for another lockdown.

Your lockdown ends in July third week I guess. Are you even thinking about leaving your town/city after lockdown is lifted? Is anyone else thinking about doing that?

I havent left my locality in past 18 months and dont plan to do so until this is over.

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Your lockdown ends in July third week I guess. Are you even thinking about leaving your town/city after lockdown is lifted? Is anyone else thinking about doing that?

I havent left my locality in past 18 months and dont plan to do so until this is over.

We’re not in lockdown anymore, just restrictions at the moment. Already left my two. For two holidays so far and have town more planned in September, I’m not concerned. Can’t wait to get the kids away! 

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

May I know what is the point structure for AG site. How do I get those diamonds and why do I have 0 diamonds. I am worth more than those 0 diamonds.😭😭😭

Leaderboards - Google Chrome 30-06-2021 19_08_52.png

Haha! You are defo worth more than zero! I’ll have a look when I’m home as I’m on my phone a min with not much signal. 

@BlackjaxNot sure why you're showing no diamonds on there because in your profile it shows way more diamonds. You can use this link which shows you when you're earning diamonds - 

https://www.askgamblers.com/profile/blackjax

Diamonds blackjax.png

On 6/25/2021 at 1:27 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, is anyone having to complete a load of CAPTHA's today? Wanna check if it's just me before I report, but every time I click to a new section I have to complete, even from my phone. 

I am having this problem now. Didnt have it until yesterday. Every time I come back on site lots of Captcha. Bicycles, boats, cars.