Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Line08
    Newest Member
    Line08

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I  dont really know but I am upset.

Keep in mind, its been a year now since all my cloath remain in Kumanovo!

So you better be careful I am already very crazy about my cloaths.

you lived in Kumanovo Awena??didnt know that !

you lived in Kumanovo Awena??didnt know that !

Yes, almost the more than 2 years, actually I am along with time spent in Afghanistan.Aww,, that was the time. 

Lets go fly, miss that action, I am telling you.

I was back in Bosnia last March just to pick some papers and translate into english than to macedonian so I can finish some paper work but things got complicated and I got lost,Alice in Wonderland!

My options.. Dubai,Qatar,Holland, and who knows where  else plus Colorado farm, and here I am.

Not to  mention England and Newcastle under Lyme.

Oh well  if I would hold visa at least.

ahhhhh...Afii     :o soo sorry to hear that hun :( ,dont you have someone to call to take to a hospital ??Maybe you have something broken,well hope not,but you cant stay at home like that!!! You better do something and home alone,n food no nothing and you need vitamins now,not some coffee !!! I always thought you cook your own ,not buying all the time :huh: well hope everything will turnout good for you !

Well...I never like going to hospitals or clinics...and my leg is getting better hour by hour...so I don't think there's any fractured...much less broken. I'll be okay my dear.

The only thing I cook at home is...errrr...plain water? I don't even like eating instant noodles and such junk food, so I prefer buying restaurant food instead...every night...and I have to drive 10 minutes to get there but I love their cooking.

That's the main problem when you don't have a mamacita at home with you! :(

And I really got tired of this ***** and will change it but I wont stay here anymore,I got sick of people and everythifng else.

OMG, may superpower help us!

:rolleyes:

Awena darling...only God can help you and assist you in whatever you want and need. The superpower countries won't even lift a finger to help you out...but I know you were not referring to those superpower countries. :p

Well...I never like going to hospitals or clinics...and my leg is getting better hour by hour...so I don't think there's any fractured...much less broken. I'll be okay my dear.

The only thing I cook at home is...errrr...plain water? I don't even like eating instant noodles and such junk food, so I prefer buying restaurant food instead...every night...and I have to drive 10 minutes to get there but I love their cooking.

That's the main problem when you don't have a mamacita at home with you! :(

Yeah like I told you 100 times,to find your self mamacita  :acute:

No,just superpowers Afi, countries, I worked with them and it was cool, mostly in war zone, to be more correct twice and in total 2,6 yrs.

How sweet,Awena in the third war zone, I dont mind 4th. one, why not.

As long I have around strong guys to protect me, I am good.

ohh..who like hospitals ,noone hun,you have no idea what kind of terror is that,when i am going with my son,for a check up for his arm,believe it or not i wait for 5 hours,from 1 room to another and so on,now we have to go again in Thursday ,if it was for me i wouldnt go ,but because its for my sweetheart i must go.

No,just superpowers Afi, countries, I worked with them and it was cool, mostly in war zone, to be more correct twice and in total 2,6 yrs.

haha Awena in this days there are no strong guys to protect you or us  :D

OMG...and here we are finding all these wars so cruel and loathsome!

I simply hate wars... :angry:  ...but I guess it has a different meaning to you darling.

OMG...and here we are finding all these wars so cruel and loathsome!

I simply hate wars... :angry:  ...but I guess it has a different meaning to you darling.

Oh Afi, this was loud thinking, has nothing to do with me . Some voice crossed my minds..  :D

of course its easy,actually easer,but you have to move your buut and start looking  :D

Oh Afi, this was loud thinking, has nothing to do with me . Some voice crossed my minds..  :D

Hmmmm...2 different topics going on here. One I like, one I don't like...but it's all just chit chatting anyway.

Yeah...nothing wrong with that...it's not gossiping. ^_^

Well...I can't move my butt right now...it is staying right where it is...infront of my laptop! Hahahaha.

As for the loud thinking...thank god I didn't hear it, hehehe.

hmmm.the minute i thought he is back again,he vanished again  :rolleyes:

What? You think I've gone missing again my dear? Well...not yet...but soon will be...hehehe.

What? You think I've gone missing again my dear? Well...not yet...but soon will be...hehehe.

Afi what are you talking about ? :rolleyes: what will be soon  :rolleyes:

As Doris Day sang in her very old song..."what will be, will be..."

Afi missing in action again is what will be, will be...hehehe.

Nowadays, I prefer to play hide and seek...hiding most of the time...and popping up in AG when you least expect it, hahahaha. :D

Well....I've got nothing better to do...so don't look at me like that! Hehehe.

As Doris Day sang in her very old song..."what will be, will be..."

Afi missing in action again is what will be, will be...hehehe.

Nowadays, I prefer to play hide and seek...hiding most of the time...and popping up in AG when you least expect it, hahahaha. :D

Well....I've got nothing better to do...so don't look at me like that! Hehehe.

hmmm...ok if you feel that way,then you can hide  :rolleyes:

hmmm...ok if you feel that way,then you can hide  :rolleyes:

Aaaah, thank you my dear!

Eh? :o

What's that's on your left shoulder Katerina dear?

Looks like a big spider!

Whoooosh...I'm outa here... :D