Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Line08
    Newest Member
    Line08

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hola, hello and Hi everyone! :hi:

Is everyone having a great weekend? Not me! DAMN...NOT ME!!! :angry:

Why? Because last night, I went out to buy dinner as usual, but on the way back, I made a wrong step, landed my right foot into the fairly deep drain...and I fell flat on my face! Shiiiiit! I cut my lips, got bruises on my hands, and my right calf felt like its' broken!

I then struggled out of the drain, nearly passing out just after that and found myself seated on the road, barely conscious! No one saw me because I was hidden between parked cars. Luckily my car was just nearby. made it inside, and I then drank some water which I had just bought earlier elsewhere. I had to rest for several minutes to recover from the faintness, then slowly LIMPED back to the shop to wash up the mess on my legs...to the shock of the shop's waiters there!

Back home, I almost fainted again in the kitchen, just before I could wash up the wounds. My right calf was swollen and bruised and felt like I may have fractured the calf bone...but I hope not. Still, I could hardly walk back to my room even! What a blardy unlucky night it was yesterday for me.

Today, I'm resting as much as I can, eating whatever snacks I had bought yesterday and I can't go out to buy dinner tonight. I'll probably go hungry but what the heck. Luckily I can still have my coffee and biscuits.

Well...when you hear news from me nowadays...it's either happy news...or a sad one like this.  :(

Hope no one else is having a day like mine... :cray:

Man, so sorry to hear about your terrible day!  :(  Hope you gonna recover in no time, actually I know you will, cause you are a strong guy with great will! :good:

At least now, as you are most probably gonna sit at home, you'll have a bit more time for chasing those sneaky outlaws and get back to all of us, your forum soul-mates, whom you missed soooooooo much recently. ;)

5 Macedonian police officers were shot and killed today by the Albanian terrorist forces in my town today. They shall forever be remembered. God rest their souls. 

Man, so sorry about the latest events that happened in your town... Really terrible news... :(

Hope you and your beloved ones are safe? 

P.S. Is that the reason why you changed your avatar? Guess so...

Man, so sorry to hear about your terrible day!  :(  Hope you gonna recover in no time, actually I know you will, cause you are a strong guy with great will! :good:

At least now, as you are most probably gonna sit at home, you'll have a bit more time for chasing those sneaky outlaws and get back to all of us, your forum soul-mates, whom you missed soooooooo much recently. ;)

hmm..i thought you are his beloved forum soul mate ,so he must missed you a lot  :rolleyes:

Aaah...thank you mate!

Yes, I'm recovering quite well, thank you. I don't have to limp so badly as yesterday now but I still have to limp, the pain is still in the joints. My knee tendons must have been stretched too much by the fall, so need a few days to recover fully. Definitely nothing fractured, thank God!

As for them outlaws, no limping leg is gonna stop me from hunting them down! Hahahaha. Had many close shaves with them...all 4 of them...but one keeps eluding me! GRRRRRR! I'll get him soon....all 5 of them...real soon! Hehehe.

hmm..i thought you are his beloved forum soul mate ,so he must missed you a lot  :rolleyes:

Eh?! :huh:  Frankly speaking Katerina my dear, I miss most of you...our chit chatting group...our Guru...our heroine...our mum-mod (hope you know who you are...hehehe)...my darlings...my mates... ^_^

That's for sure...But as far as I can see Afi is having tons of admirers here. :) ...And that's awesome!

Tons of admirers? Really? :o

Geeeees...I only know a few of them...my darlings...my mates...so where have all the other tons gone to? Hahahaha. :D

Man, so sorry about the latest events that happened in your town... Really terrible news... :(

Hope you and your beloved ones are safe? 

P.S. Is that the reason why you changed your avatar? Guess so...

Black avatar,yes it is. Few policemens lost their lives.

They had famillies and kids!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.

Well, sincerely hope the nightmare in Kumanovo is over now! Thought that such terrible things will never happen again in our Balkan Peninsula which have suffered so much pain and blood already!!!  It's been really shocking!!! :(

My deepest condolences to all people at Kumanovo and across all Macedonia who lost their beloved ones in this tragedy.

Hi guys :) It was a really long wedding weekend for me (not my wedding :D ) and overall I had a lot of stuff that needed to be done, so tomorrow I will catch up with all of your posts to get back on track. Happy Mothers' Day to all moms and I wish you a great Sundays evening.

Hey hey heeeeey! Hope you had a beautiful time at the wedding, enjoyed yourself and enjoyed the weekend.

Blondie is finally married!!! :good:

Whaaaat...not you Blondie darling? :shok:

Oh...I know that...I was talking about the other blondie who got married! Hehehehe. :D

Sorry Afi :( Have you seen the doctor? I know you are very hyperactive, but please take some rest, so your injury can heal faster. Come see us more often and tell us how are you, more often :)

OMG Kate, what's happening there? :(

Hello Jelena darling! Long time no see you around!

Yeah...I guess I'm the one who's always missing hah?! Hehehehe.

Have I seen the doctor? Yes...I did...in a way... :rolleyes:

Dr Love said I'll be just fine in a matter of days! :D

And he also said "get plenty of rest for your leg...and NO jumping about on the bed now!" :p

Everything is peaceful now, the balance 8 killed police officers from the special forces and 14 dead terrorists, with another 30 arrested, we'll see what happens in the next few days.

That is good news to hear Hajnrih. Lets hope peace can prevail for much longer periods of time.

There's way too much of violence going around everywhere nowadays...such a dreadful scenario! :(