Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    KevinRBTV
    Newest Member
    KevinRBTV

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Promise was kept and I handed your message to my Mom and she said

'She must be a very kind person'  :smile:

By the way, in Hungary we celebrate Mother's Day today so I wish Happy

Mother's Day to every Mommy on this forum!  :give_rose:

Except 8 March we dont have other Mothers day :huh: ,thank you paquito76

Promise was kept and I handed your message to my Mom and she said

'She must be a very kind person'  :smile:

By the way, in Hungary we celebrate Mother's Day today so I wish Happy

Mother's Day to every Mommy on this forum!  :give_rose:

Nice of you and thank you!

I am kind person, but I lost nerves in the past 3 years! :unsure:

We celebrate Mother's day on second Sunday of May, so it's next week :)

I guess today was kind of my lucky day, I was just walking and found 10€ on the street. So I'm for 10 euros richer. :D

And my father lost 2000 euros, dropped from his pocket, and God.. pocket,not wallet. Crazy. 

Plus on the way home, something related to gas exploded and then smoke started coming inside of that freakin' Lada Niva that I am scared off and wondering if I'll be inside once when it finally explode and destroy that car.

I took Bubi, our poodle and went outside, I hate this kind of thing happening, but if I look at this situation from funny side, it was tru Žikina Dinastija!

Huh, still head on my shoulders.

Wow, that sound really awful, Awena.  I would never put that much money in pocket, I never put money in pockets, even small amounts. Once I had my phone in my jeans pocket and it fell in the toilet. At least that phone was old and I wasn't sorry for that.

And my father lost 2000 euros, dropped from his pocket, and God.. pocket,not wallet. Crazy. 

Plus on the way home, something related to gas exploded and then smoke started coming inside of that freakin' Lada Niva that I am scared off and wondering if I'll be inside once when it finally explode and destroy that car.

I took Bubi, our poodle and went outside, I hate this kind of thing happening, but if I look at this situation from funny side, it was tru Žikina Dinastija!

Huh, still head on my shoulders.

Wow, that's awfully loads of bad luck! :( Sorry to hear about your unpleasant adventures, dear... Hope everything will turn out for the better very soon. You know what they say "Every cloud has a silver lining!". Will keep my fingers crossed for you! :good:

Good morning, my fellow forum mates! :) 

It's beautiful day today in Bulgaria... The weather is just awesome and sunny, my son is having a performance this afternoon /he's going to dance some Russian dance with his friends at the kindergarten/ and in addition.... we are about to surprise you all with something very interesting soon... :D 

It's beautiful day today in Bulgaria... The weather is just awesome and sunny, my son is having a performance this afternoon /he's going to dance some Russian dance with his friends at the kindergarten/ and in addition.... we are about to surprise you all with something very interesting soon... :D

haha he is going to dance?? i would love to see that little Valdes dancing ,i just can imagine how sweet they will be  :air_kiss:

ok,ok whats the surprise ,can you tell us something more ,i love surprises ,but cant wait till then  :crazy:

Awww,, that is so nice, good luck and we looking forward to find out what is surprise about!

well he wont tell us,specially not to me,maybe he will share it with you Awena and then you will tell me  :rolleyes:

I think that will be nice surprise and it would not be surprise if he tell us, the only think we can do is to wait..