Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FrettZchen
    Newest Member
    FrettZchen

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

If you guarantee that this contest will last for another 6 months i will quit my job and post 10 reviews per day here. I love gambling and I love writing. And of course I love my bank balance when it's full :D

can we know hajnrih,why exactly 6 months  :rolleyes:

If you guarantee that this contest will last for another 6 months i will quit my job and post 10 reviews per day here. I love gambling and I love writing. And of course I love my bank balance when it's full :D

It's most likely ongoing for the contests and with 10 reviews per day, the best of luck to you!

5 or 7 reviews per day is bareable as for 10 reviews I'm able to do them one day then feel the next day like I got rolled down a steep slope or stairs...in other words it's too much! Again Good luck to you Hajnrih!

I will try to make the reviews more experience based then general but when you have not played on a slot for long time, you tend to forget your winnings, valuable experience and all that related to it. Some slots we play on daily basis but mostly we play and forget if you haven't win big enough :p. I will try not to disappoint you in future. :)

I will try to make the reviews more experience based then general but when you have not played on a slot for long time, you tend to forget your winnings, valuable experience and all that related to it. Some slots we play on daily basis but mostly we play and forget if you haven't win big enough :p. I will try not to disappoint you in future. :)

Well,it's not about me being disappointed or not. It's about writing reviews, which express mostly your own thoughts and experience with a particular game. ;) And if you have forgotten all the experience with a particular slot, then better not write for it. Simple as that. :p

Planning some changes in my life so it would be nice to have a nice steady income for the next 6 months.

We are not only planning to continue with all current contest, but even considering to offer our members a brand new one... very soon!  :D

But... As a writer to writer (yes, I started here as a writer) and as colleague to colleague (we are both ITs, right)...I wouldn't count and rely 100% on my reviews here...or anywhere else. Yes, we are rock solid when it comes to payments and trustworthiness (and this could be easily confirmed by any of our writing members here), but still... None of our team could guarantee how long all these contest are going to run. So, you'd better think twice before acting, mate. :)

We are not only planning to continue with all current contest, but even considering to offer our members a brand new one... very soon!  :D

But... As a writer to writer (yes, I started here as a writer) and as colleague to colleague (we are both ITs, right)...I wouldn't count and rely 100% on my reviews here...or anywhere else. Yes, we are rock solid when it comes to payments and trustworthiness (and this could be easily confirmed by any of our writing members here), but still... None of our team could guarantee how long all these contest are going to run. So, you'd better think twice before acting, mate. :)

And may I just add we look for quality not just quantity, so if you are planning on posting 10 reviews per day I hope the quality remains the same!

(P.s I think I'm turning into the big bad wolf - what do you think Valdes?)

We are not only planning to continue with all current contest, but even considering to offer our members a brand new one... very soon!

I think i know what you are going to offer ,well 99% sure :rolleyes:  ,but i will wait till then  :p 

After some long thoughts ( and a few beers) :p  I decided to dedicate myself to working from home again after about four years so I'll be here most of the time and try to show my full potential. If everything goes as planned I'll have a big surprise for you and believe me you will be surprised :D  For the time being it's still a little secret  :wub:

And may I just add we look for quality not just quantity, so if you are planning on posting 10 reviews per day I hope the quality remains the same!

Must agree with Sharon on this one since I have already had the chance to say it on numerous occasions. What we really need is quality instead of quantity. 

(P.s I think I'm turning into the big bad wolf - what do you think Valdes?)

I think you are the most gorgeous and cute "big bad wolf" in the entire fairy tales history! :friends:

I did the math at home and all I need is 3 reviews per day to keep me occupied. So quality will be the same. Already have a few ready with some nice screen shots :D. To tell you the truth I just got tired working for others so my home shop is almost ready. Made 40 euros today for 3 hours of work and it will be a steady income. Not too many guys repair motherboards here at chip level :D.

Buuut on the other hand ,well if Sharon is mentioning "contest" well it might be another one  :rolleyes: or noot  :rolleyes:

I have no idea what 'the offer' is unfortunately ....maybe if Valdes wasn't going away for a week we could tickle him and get it out of him.

Oooo I have an idea - Luciana must know I bet we can get it out of her!

I have no idea what 'the offer' is unfortunately ....maybe if Valdes wasn't going away for a week we could tickle him and get it out of him.

Oooo I have an idea - Luciana must know I bet we can get it out of her!

no Sharon ,i think Luciana wont tell us much,buut Valdes might tell you something,well maybe when hi gets back we will terrorize him a bit  :spiteful: ,but be more niceer with him  :D

no Sharon ,i think Luciana wont tell us much,buut Valdes might tell you something,well maybe when hi gets back we will terrorize him a bit  :spiteful: ,but be more niceer with him  :D

Hahahahahahaha! Kate you've tickled me with that one xxx

Kate will get her way now and for the contest it could be another "reach another set" type contest. Valdes dropped the bomb on us thinking about what the new contest will be. My mind will be thinking about the two ladies you left us with  ;)  Now I want to hear many comments from the two non-stop!!! :D

Kate will get her way now and for the contest it could be another "reach another set" type contest. Valdes dropped the bomb on us thinking about what the new contest will be. My mind will be thinking about the two ladies you left us with  ;)  Now I want to hear many comments from the two non-stop!!! :D

hey Icy :Kate will get her way now  :o 

whats that supposed to mean ,care to explain 

hey Icy :Kate will get her way now  :o 

whats that supposed to mean ,care to explain 

With Valdes away for a while, you now have the chance to terrorize the thread  ;)  Hehehe, do some damage muahahah

As for Luciana I think of her as a deer (don't take this the wrong way sweetie). I want to get her attention but at the same time I'm trying not to make her flee from my comments. She's so nice and comforting to have, what will it take for her to comment back to me in the nicest or   :girl_devil: WORST :girl_devil:possible way (please let it be the worst)? It must be because I'm a vampire, I can't help but be immortal.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!