Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goncalo_2002
    Newest Member
    Goncalo_2002

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

8 hours ago, JEANKE08 said:

Question: way back in 2017 I seemed to have made which is requested with an account I didn't know I even had.

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/arising-phoenix-amatic-industries-game-review/#winningScreenshots

Can you transfer that to this account or remove so I can make it anew using the scrnshot from then and there coz' I don't have that one anymore but it's a nice one for a slot I nowadays regularly still play.

Why would you need that? 🤔

1 hour ago, JEANKE08 said:

because it's mine and want to use it....don't even need the €5.

Please contact me via forum private message /PM/ and let me know what exactly needs to be done with that screenshot cause I'm kinda lost tbh...

It also seems you have three active accounts with us so I'll appreciate if you address that matter as well in your forum PM. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Please contact me via forum private message /PM/ and let me know what exactly needs to be done with that screenshot cause I'm kinda Lost tbh...

It also seems you have three active accounts with us so I'll appreciate if you address that matter as well in your forum PM. 

Thanks. 

3 active accounts and not get banned so far? One damn lucky lion! 😜

12 hours ago, ValDes said:

Nah, he didn't do anything wrong yet actually, so no ban of course but a friendly attempt to understand why he forgotten those accounts instead. :)  

I really wanna talk about it....spill my beans 😜

I send you pm but how can we chat concrete? ... yesterday I contacted live chat and got hold of two people whom I think belong to some admins broader family 🤣

5 hours ago, JEANKE08 said:

I really wanna talk about it....spill my beans 😜

I send you pm but how can we chat concrete? ... yesterday I contacted live chat and got Hold of two people whom I think belong to some admins broader family 🤣

PM received and replied. Let's continue the discussion re your accounts there and keep this particular forum thread for its purpose only. :) 

Deadwood

Eastern Emeralds

Pink Elephants

Legacy of Egypt

Wings of Ra

John Hunter and the Book of Tut

Twin Spin Megaways

Dragons Fire Megaways

Gonzo's Quest Megaways

Reactoonz 2

Testament

@Fiekie247 I'm afraid you forgot to attach your winner screenshots to two of your game reviews this month: 

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/golden-ticket-2-play-n-go-game-review/#review-603c9770b30ff93b4c7f35e2

and

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/thor-s-vengeance-red-tiger-gaming-game-review/#review-603c924f1c8f0b7f194fdddd

Pls do that immediately or let me know if you wouldn't make it for this contest cycle. 

Thanks. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!