Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Smokeymog36
    Newest Member
    Smokeymog36

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thinking of changing this game for a bit after this round....something like the alphabet game?? Any one interested in a change? We can come back to the association game a bit later on?

I'm interested in two ideas, your change in game AND Jelena's hot sizzling Avatar which now is under "pending" under further notice

(Also I just realised......WHOOOYOOOO over 1000 posts!!!)))  :yahoo:

Okay so I am wondering how to work this change of game. Does everyone know the alphabet game?

Just wondering how to work it best. We could start with something like animals a-z but do we all have to list an animal with the given letters or just one? I think if only one of us has to name an animal per letter it will be Toooooo easy...so we all have to list for every letter! If it comes to your turn and you don't have an animal then you have to pass. The person to name the most once Z has been completed gets a point for that round.

It doesn't have to be animals though it can be anything!!! I just thought animals was a good place to start!

This game may not work on a forum but we can try. Me and my daughter always play it and when I go into the office for work we all play there, its a lot more interesting when more people play it!

Oh wait I've just had a thought! It would be unfair for me to start each letter hahaha!

Okay NEW RULE

NEXT LETTER OF THE ALPHABET FOLLOWS EVERYDAY - ANYONE CAN START WITH THE NEXT LETTER THE FOLLOWING DAY

So, tomorrow it's first come, first serve who starts with the letter B