Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Doyler76
    Newest Member
    Doyler76

• No registered users viewing this page.

No sorry I wouldn't accept that! Mwahhahahahaha

Cool, she added some evil laughter in the end! I like that.....new side of Sharon? Lol is it because you don't like swallows? (the obvious answer would be that it's the same animal)

Tadaaaaaa, it's new day! :p Midnight passed!

My E animal is Emu! (and I also know only one more)

What's happening when we run out of it?

Might as well do it now too!! Elephant Muahahahaa.....my posts need to be early........as I'm going to a party.......muahahaha...ahahahaa   :lol:

Icy, are you a *****? You always desire to see people at their worst and with their evil, angry side :p

It makes things interesting on the forum. Without the worst.....this forum will be too wholesome and I'll be in another location/website. Everything I've said about "everyone's worst" has been all talk. You could say this would perfectly describe my relationship with Katemak.......it's nothing more than this and that! I throw something at her socially.....she throws it back! :)

And you know Luciana, without a cowgirl in this forum, it's easy for someone to be one  ;)

Yeeees! My animal hasn't been used - EEL

When we run out of animals it just means that people can't answer for the day and the winner is the person who gets the most answers when we get to Z.

And considering I'm here first most of the time I am going to win :D :D (hopefully)

But animals is a really easy category to play....if someone was to pick like flowers or something for the next game I'd be literally screwed!

Sorry, just saw that Icy and Lu were having some fun here and didn't even check the previous page... ;)

Right, so....Earwig?

Oooh..good answer!

I only thought there were two animals beginning with E haha! How wrong I was..

Already thinking of one for F tomorrow!

Oh my gosh! Last night I could only think of one animal beginning with F and there are loads!

You guys are much better at this than my work mates! When I go back to work in a years time :D I'm seriously going to whip some butt with my answers on this game!

Everyone will think I'm super intelligent after having a baby :D

I like Luciana but I have to do this to force her to bring about her "special comment" (Lady, it's been too long, I'm dying of heat exhaustion and my ears are open waiting for it. Bring about your Serbian :girl_devil:  or an offer that says "Oh I'll enjoy this, Jelena, your free to go!")

FERRET