Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryboy247
    Newest Member
    Ryboy247

• No registered users viewing this page.

We'd like to hear from you!

Try to think fast...please...Don't make me tell Luciana you had some doubts at AG...Remember her kicks?  :D  :p  ;)

Her Spring or Summer Karate Kicks? Either way I can't exactly forget her Screen name......or her pretty Avatar shot! (this would be a wonderful chance to add a new emoticon smiling with eyebrows moving up & down)  :D

Hey Valdes, any luck on the notification box? 

Signed, 

Icymod, Afi, Luciana, Katemak, Cocopop3011, Awena and the fishing guru who used the Off T. Jar for bait and went on vacation with the note saying "Haha, Suckers!!!"

ooo yeahhh Icy,,, vacation!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so this isn't really a serious suggestion but a really wonderful suggestion for us men. It involves Luciana's screenshot........she's leaning sexily on a wall wearing a cowgirl outfit, something involving a skirt or whatever's way hotter while her left hand is attached to the wall (brick wall), waist level palm facing on the wall while her right hand at shoulder width facing the opposite. Her left leg exposed but also on the wall.

Here I am speaking freely that I miss this forum after fixing my hard drive which is now powered to go!

(Imagine if She really did that....... :yahoo: ......Oooo man)

Okay so this isn't really a serious suggestion but a really wonderful suggestion for us men. It involves Luciana's screenshot........she's leaning sexily on a wall wearing a cowgirl outfit, something involving a skirt or whatever's way hotter while her left hand is attached to the wall (brick wall), waist level palm facing on the wall while her right hand at shoulder width facing the opposite. Her left leg exposed but also on the wall.

Here I am speaking freely that I miss this forum after fixing my hard drive which is now powered to go!

(Imagine if She really did that....... :yahoo: ......Oooo man)

Do you want me to try and convince her to 'fulfill your wild dreams'? :p

Do you want me to try and convince her to 'fulfill your wild dreams'? :p

Should your powers of persuasion are enough to convince/brainwash her then you know where I stand ;)  . This "Wild dream" would fit her........she's the forum heroine in need of more naughtiness! Let Luciana the Serbian Hottie be wild!! :yahoo: Happy Birthday again AskGamblers  B)

Please convince her as much as possible  ;)

Well, at least I tried, really. She even came by yesterday for a while, drop some messages here and there and now she's off again. :(

Well, I am not going to defend her as her absence from the forum is an unforgivable sin :D, but still... Jelena is insane busy in the last year or so, dealing with dozens of important tasks and internal affairs here in AskGamblers. And since the forum has its guru and coco now, she is finally able to focus on some other projects, which are also of great importance to our company. Sincerely hope you will all try to understand and forgive her for not being so active lately. In return, I promise, she'll be back as soon as the number of her countless duties and obligations starts to decrease. ;)

Well, be very thankful that our dearest Jelena took time off to drop by the forum, despite her busy-as-a-bee schedule. We all miss her when she isn't around...but what to do...just wait for her next magical appearance!  ^_^

Oh no no no, I will come daily now! Can't stand to be without forum so long and then I lost all the tracks of every conversations and I even have much more job, than if I'd have read and follow it regularly :)

It's bad when the work piles up :D

:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Oh no no no, I will come daily now! Can't stand to be without forum so long and then I lost all the tracks of every conversations and I even have much more job, than if I'd have read and follow it regularly :)

It's bad when the work piles up :D

Does this mean you'll have some time aside to grant my wish? The suggestion 3 posts before this one? (leaning in hopes that she'll do it and that she takes a day off from her duties :D )