Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryboy247
    Newest Member
    Ryboy247

• No registered users viewing this page.

We'd like to hear from you!

Thanks for your help Mister V!  :good:

Now before I leave you in a calm period of "no suggestions", I have this last suggestion. Well the notifications can wait but are you able to change the way we rate our reviews? There are these 10 stars that fill up fully. Are you able to adjust how we can rate our content by giving us the chance to accurately put in a quarter or half of a star? (ie. 7.5 stars or 8.2 stars)

I'm afraid you will have to use some basic math and round your score. Not a big deal if you ask me, but Icy, if you have difficulties doing it, just send me the scores and will do it for you! :D

Now before I leave you in a calm period of "no suggestions", I have this last suggestion. Well the notifications can wait but are you able to change the way we rate our reviews? There are these 10 stars that fill up fully. Are you able to adjust how we can rate our content by giving us the chance to accurately put in a quarter or half of a star? (ie. 7.5 stars or 8.2 stars)

ahh Icy relax,just give the man a break  :acute:

Hahahah! Icy you are craaazy! In a good way!

I just do it because this is one of the best forums and the longest I've participated on, too many good things going on plus it's Valdes....gotta get him to work hard before he wins the big jackpot and leaves us so I can't spare a single minute of not go crazy  :p

And here I am going crazy again. Valdes.......another suggestion. I'll grant you 10 days of no suggestions after this request. I find myself multi-quoting in the threads and well......there are limits to the amount of emoticons per post. Can you please increase the amount of emoticons during a multi-quote as you would with the likes per day? Some of us will appreciate this gesture....even me!  ;)

(I can tell he already wants me to let him be because I'm relentless in these suggestions)

And here I am going crazy again. Valdes.......another suggestion. I'll grant you 10 days of no suggestions after this request. I find myself multi-quoting in the threads and well......there are limits to the amount of emoticons per post. Can you please increase the amount of emoticons during a multi-quote as you would with the likes per day? Some of us will appreciate this gesture....even me!  ;)

(I can tell he already wants me to let him be because I'm relentless in these suggestions)

Weeeell...who else if it isn't our Icy here to make good suggestions for all of us! I'm with you all the way to your fangs brother!  :D

Weeeell...who else if it isn't our Icy here to make good suggestions for all of us! I'm with you all the way to your fangs brother!  :D

I'm afraid that even now, some of our posts look more like a comics rather then a serious gambling analyses! :D:p

So, my answer is no. Sorry, but just could't resist getting new suggestions from Icy every single week. ;) 

I'm afraid that even now, some of our posts look more like a comics rather then a serious gambling analyses! :D:p

So, my answer is no. Sorry, but just could't resist getting new suggestions from Icy every single week. ;)

Ah well...1 down, 2 more to go, eh Icy?!  ^_^

Hmm, well, both suggestions are good..or maybe we can combine it. Let's make forum cartoon, with all of us as characters.

Or maybe that's a nice idea for online slot, ha!

Guru, you'd be a wild symbol, 3 cocopops images would give a bonus game, I would be a character from the bonus game, Afi would be multiplier, Icy would be scatter and katemak and Awena in combination with Lordy, Seat and our great newbie yapro, would be a jackpot combo :D :D

7 posts came after making a suggestion lol cool

1 more rejected comment and Valdes is all ears 

@ Luciana, your a slot genius!!!! I like your idea a LOT! I can see that happening with all the win animations moving around, winning over again. I can see Coco laughing it up on her money pile when you hit 3 of her for the bonus, Guru's symbol for a golden $ sign background and two "Wild" words coming in left & right, one on top of the other Or part of the word "Wild" moving left to right to form the complete "Wild" word as it shimmers. My scatter symbol would have an avalanche rushing in from a mountain to cover the camera that says "Scatter", when it appears it'll freeze over with icicles then they'll blow up in an icy way!

Now everything will count on the paylines, how will it play out gorgeous Jelena?  ;)

@ Luciana, your a slot genius!!!! I like your idea a LOT

Now everything will count on the paylines, how will it play out gorgeous Jelena?  ;)

Hahahaha, right :D But I'm glad you like the idea :D A license is sold to Guru, he is already developing it :)

Guru, LOL, this is amazing, you're a genius!!!!! :D :D

You are most welcome, mate. :)

Actually I was thinking about doing such a collage when celebrating last AG birthday, but since I was rather busy then...now's the time. By the way, I'm having some other interesting ideas of creating a video slot, dedicated to fellow forum members and since I'm the proud owner of the exclusive rights already :D, maybe I should call some of my friends at Microgaming or Playtech! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Valdes, any luck on the notification box? 

Signed, 

Icymod, Afi, Luciana, Katemak, Cocopop3011, Awena and ....

Yes, in fact there are some news...I'm afraid, the notifications bar/icon is not going to pop up soon as we are facing some troubles with its integration into the new web. However, as you all already know, we never stay on the same spot for a long time and now we are 'cooking' yet another portion of pleasant surprises! :D

Soooo, all I could recommend is to stay tuned ...and loyal to us, of course!   ;)