Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Setyan_90
    Newest Member
    Setyan_90

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

great Afi ,congratulations hun :yahoo: ,so you were playing ha ?? I was playing also this days,but noo luck at all ,only loosing  :angry: ,but hope that will change !!!  :p

Yeah darling, I've been playing all day and all night long! Don't want to waste my good luck whilst it is still with me. My Lady Luck could decide to go on a vacation at any time!  :p

Hope your magic finger will start it's magic very soon Katy darling. So keep fingers and legs crossed...yours, not mine!  :D

That's why the car! leaving as we speak. Weird. Have not been there in 5 bloody years. But was not going that much anyway. 10+ years ago was crazy! Gonna make the wife happy and exclude. Don't need it but promised her. Doesn't matter. Gonna eat an 80 dollar duck! Yum

Later.

Ahhhh...but of course...the car!!!  :D

Hmm, don't know about you guys, but I think that this new NetEnt slot Attraction is in fact awesome for clearing some wagering requirements in a relatively fast and 'cheap' way. :)

Sometimes it could even produce 'staggering' wins of over 100 x bet like this one for example...

attachicon.gifattraction1.jpg

Wow! Certainly looks awesome with so many wilds...but the low paytable spoils everything doesn't it? Anyway, a good win and congrats mate.  :good: