Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WheelerMark888
    Newest Member
    WheelerMark888

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Oh nooo, I forgot if 100x for winnings applies for bet per line or total bet :D

In case we count it from bet per line, here's my screen shot :) In case of total bet, forgive me :)

Big_Win.png

Holy sh*t! Jelena with $1.50 bets!?!? Your braver than I thought!!! I would even be surprised the most if you do $2.50+ and don't worry about it being less than 100x, the real guru isn't here so I'll allow it my wonderful gambling cheerleader.......cheerleader? My mind is swimming again! Whisper in my ear you kind-hearted siren!  :blush:

I've never seen this game before, what is it? It looks of a chess themed slot which might mean...............Jelena plays chess!!! Knight to rook 3!  ;)

Holy sh*t! Jelena with $1.50 bets!?!? Your braver than I thought!!! I would even be surprised the most if you do $2.50+ and don't worry about it being less than 100x, the real guru isn't here so I'll allow it my wonderful gambling cheerleader.......cheerleader? My mind is swimming again! Whisper in my ear you kind-hearted siren!  :blush:

I've never seen this game before, what is it? It looks of a chess themed slot which might mean...............Jelena plays chess!!! Knight to rook 3!  ;)

Hahaha, thanks Icy :) Well that was when I don't care much :D Then I risk and what the ***** :p 

The game is Queen of Thrones - Leander Games. Very interesting, with fantastic bonus game and free spins feature!! :)

Today, Buck & Butler offered a 100% deposit bonus, which I took up without hesitation. Deposited $40, got $40. Total wagering: $2800.

So, I visited my 2 good old friends, Jack and Gonzo. I haven't seen them for quite a while ever since I started playing more with my fruits, hahahaha. I had visited Gonzo earlier on, but this Spaniard was probably too busy playing with his fruits too, because he just didn't pay much attention to me. So, I left him behind and went to good old Jack. Now Jack is a true buddy boy! Together we had so much fun today...

post-61309-0-16750400-1408554684_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-32304800-1408554713_thumb.jpg

Wooohoooo! Aren't those golden chicks such beauties?! The more the better...but wished they were harps instead! Sigh.  :(

With plenty of wagering left to do, I stopped over at other places, including Jack Hammer, Fruit Case, Wish Master, and even Starburst (Aaargh!) All games were not winning, but they kept my bankroll nicely at above $1000.

With $600 wagering more to go, I ran out of good games to play...so I went back to visit the clouds again! WHAAAAT?! Yeah, I must be crazy to go back there when I had just made a beautiful steal of the Giant's golden chicks. But as things turned out, the giant didn't expect me to come back for another steal...and I got away with some beautiful harps. It would have been the best, but it didn't happen, but I'm blardy happy with it!  :D

post-61309-0-10787000-1408555961_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-46096800-1408555978_thumb.jpg

And with that...$1200 will be coming my way from Buck And Butler...WOOOHOOOOOO!!!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

:unknw:  :hi:  :drinks:  it is so nice to see this beautiful screensots, Guru will be proud.

His kids made some serous money , plus baby gambler Jelena and what she did, she won big!

Yep...but I failed to fulfilled the Guru's show order..."get those 5 harps!"  :D

So have to keep on trying...hehehehe.