Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elson
    Newest Member
    Elson

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

lol nah, just a fluke night

ended up being up 117k that night

only cashed out 7,777$ out of the whole thing ?  :( 

what adds insult to injury is that it was on playnow.com , my province's only official legal gambling site

so i had 117k$ tax free 2 years ago, was on top of the world

running my own landscaping business

life was grand

fast forward now

homeless since last august

put my heroin and meth habit into overdrive once i lost my home last year, avoided the needle for 20 years but that was the straw that broke the camel's back and hit a ***** glorious rock bottom then.

anyway happy ending to the story, i got 3 months + clean today (and really I only relapsed twice this year and they weren't benders, just single use isolated incidents where i luckily quit while i was ahead) and i'm still homeless (living out of my tent right now) but at least i'm back on the gulf island i've been calling home for the last 12 years (when i lost everything last summer i went to the mainland , for homeless ressources)

so anyway slowely but surely i'm making my comeback

everyone loves a comeback story!

wish me luck

:)

Oh man, what a story! So sorry to hear about your life roller-coaster... :( 

Thank you so much for sharing, appreciate your honesty and courage! I guess we need to hear stories like yours more often so that 'sobering effect' on gambling  comes more often. :good:

Wish you good luck from the bottom of my heart! You deserve it! :friends:

14 hours ago, alvis8 said:

lol nah, just a fluke night

ended up being up 117k that night

only cashed out 7,777$ out of the whole thing ?  :( 

what adds insult to injury is that it was on playnow.com , my province's only official legal gambling site

so i had 117k$ tax free 2 years ago, was on top of the world

running my own landscaping business

life was grand

fast forward now

homeless since last august

put my heroin and meth habit into Overdrive once i Lost my home last year, avoided the needle for 20 years but that was the straw that broke the camel's back and hit a ***** glorious rock bottom then.

anyway happy ending to the story, i got 3 months + clean today (and really I only relapsed twice this year and they weren't benders, just single use isolated incidents where i luckily quit while i was ahead) and i'm still homeless (living out of my tent right now) but at least i'm back on the gulf island i've been calling home for the last 12 years (when i Lost everything last summer i went to the mainland , for homeless ressources)

so anyway slowely but surely i'm making my comeback

everyone loves a comeback story!

wish me luck

:)

Wow! This subject is very close to my heart. I have someone very close to me who has had their own similar battles and it sure is a tough road ahead. YOU can do this! I sincerely wish you all the luck and happiness in the future. Never look back, the grass is so much greener on the other side and you'll get there. Take baby steps and the bigger steps will naturally follow. 

• 4 weeks later...

One of Elk's new slots called Tahiti Gold has been nothing but spectacular for me last week hitting decent wins on any bet. 

Then came the new week and I'm totally shocked as the game is literally dead and has absolutely nothing in common with its common behaviour so far. I mean, no one is expecting to win all the time but come one - features now dropping once per every 500 spins opposed to 250 before; giant symbols dropping in winning combination once per every 400-500 spins opposed to lack of any winning featuring giant combos now, 15/20 spins features coming once per every 1000 spins opposed to none now... 

Starting to believe more and more in one of the most discussed 'conspiracy theories' lately that IP address really matters. ?

tahiti_gold_03.jpg

tahiti_gold_04.jpg

tahiti_gold_02.jpg

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Not only IP...being newly released may also count...that's my theory...play a new game later and it'll be dead! Hehehe.

Yeah, absolutely... Had exactly the same experience with Elk's original of Tahiti Gold, it's called Ecuador's Gold, paying like crazy once released and then completely dead few weeks later. Seems like too many coincidences to be just ignored and explained with bad luck. ?

Well I guess each of us getting a chance now.

Small bets and a few wins here and there, see what Luck that $20 AG reviews brought me.

I really now think Play N Go should remove the win up to X amount, as the average you win on normal games is x500 - x800,

Only Reactoonz and Book of Dead still give the Odd x1000 - X1500

Most of their latest releases has x1000 for full screen of same symbols like Phoenix Reborn or something and there is no way you will win that 4 times in the same free spins feature.

2080121300_SweetBonanza.JPG.1cc05f5d83c7b4393d2e473fbd58c283.JPG

Screenshot_20190701_165422_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190701_182541_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190702_130659_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190702_130558_com.android.chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 8:26 AM, ValDes said:

Wondering how far the winning potential of Wild Rails feature could actually go.... ?

wild rails_01.jpg

Aint going to Lie, this game seems Ultra Volatile.  I simply could not trigger free spins and given it well over 1000 spins in different sessions.

Played in fun mode and triggered spins twice - Both paid less than x20 with no retrigger spins and only 1 wild train.

On 8/5/2019 at 8:59 AM, ValDes said:

Wondering whether most of our fellow community entered into a dry period or simply being super lazy in bragging around with their newest winner screenshots... ?

Haven't played Microgaming slots for ages but it has been real fun with their newest Break Away Deluxe. 

break_away_deluxe_01.jpg

Congratulations V and keep them coming!

15 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

That Tombstones brutal. Good though but you need a decent bankroll.

Yeah - I think I lost $300 on this slot alone placing bets of $0.30 per spin. Believe it or not gave this a very good 5000 spins in total and only hit the bonus round 6 times lol.

2 paid less than  x20, twice I won 0 coins, x113 and then my biggest which is x450

3 hours ago, ValDes said:

You're playing Play'N Go slot Game On a 100 EUR bet?! ?

You sure this ain't coming from a free mode playing... ;)

nah V - If you playing Free Mode the Euro/$/GBP value wont show before the actual cash.

So According to my understand its real cash money that... You can see below by the amount - Its only values, if you pay real it shows the currency as well

image.png.f0b00b4956407cb2b0dea291de5fa62b.png