Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gorelov
    Newest Member
    Gorelov

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

I forgot to take a screenshot of my winning on the game Wild Princess, so stupid of me but here's the detail of my last bet.

attachicon.gifwildprincess.jpg

I must admit

I love Explosive slots, Wild Princess and the similar game with the dinosaurs.

Great slots which is similar as GameArt, although the graphics are a bit off.

La la la la la, Shangrila la la la

I was curious about this new game and so far, I like it a lot! :D

In the free spin mode a massive block of wild symbol appeared in the middle reel (reel 2,3 and 4 combined).

Game has 15 paylines but minimum bet is 20 cents, I guess the extra 5 cents is for the random feature.

post-73821-0-59657600-1495813093_thumb.jpg

Ooooh-la-la....I saw this game today at Casumo, but I haven't touch it yet...was playing on another game with some free spins.

15 paylines but with 0.20 bets per spin? Hmm...still not too bad. Will give it a good look soon...hehehe.  ^_^

La la la la la, Shangrila la la la

I was curious about this new game and so far, I like it a lot! :D

In the free spin mode a massive block of wild symbol appeared in the middle reel (reel 2,3 and 4 combined).

Game has 15 paylines but minimum bet is 20 cents, I guess the extra 5 cents is for the random feature.

attachicon.gifshangrila.jpg

It looks like a NextGen game rignt? I like some games from them and your winning was not bad at all, maybe I will be trying this slot this weekend. Continue with your beasts this way :) and well done mate  :good:

Ooooh-la-la....I saw this game today at Casumo, but I haven't touch it yet...was playing on another game with some free spins.

15 paylines but with 0.20 bets per spin? Hmm...still not too bad. Will give it a good look soon...hehehe.  ^_^

Random feature triggered quite often, mostly random wild symbols but scatters could also appear randomly after a spin, which trigger the bonus round, there are multiple bonus features, selecting a scatter will reveal the bonus you won :)

So far I managed to win 2 times normal spins, 1 time super games and 1 time trail game.

It looks like a NextGen game rignt? I like some games from them and your winning was not bad at all, maybe I will be trying this slot this weekend. Continue with your beasts this way :) and well done mate  :good:

It is indeed Nextgen latest release :)

First, I wasn't sure but I was too curious to let it slide :D