Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    urlandek
    Newest Member
    urlandek

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

If anybody wants to enjoy playing Thunderkick's Flame Busters...take my advice...

play the game with only 0.10 or 0.20 bets for best wins!

playing with 0.50 and above bets will change the pattern of the game...very hard to win from the free spins and Fire Drill!

believe it or not...hehehe.  :p

I know, I tried it at $0.50 bet last night and lost $20 from 50 spins, just had a few small wins.

The fire-drill feature tried to kick in 3 times but as soon as it starts to flicker, it stopped and it was a normal spin.

I tend to win more on the $0.20 bet domination.

If anybody wants to enjoy playing Thunderkick's Flame Busters...take my advice...

play the game with only 0.10 or 0.20 bets for best wins!

playing with 0.50 and above bets will change the pattern of the game...very hard to win from the free spins and Fire Drill!

believe it or not...hehehe.  :p

Not true there my dear friend, I played also at €0,50 per bet and also I managed to win over 150x bet, I just too excited and forgot to take the screenshot :D

'Go in the cabin and lock the door'

'We're trapped and fighting for our lives and you're concern whether people will believe us?'

Man this game is funny. :D

Hahaha...but I'm glad you actually listened to all that dialogue!  :D

Funny or not, just wait for the moment when you get to kill that creature...and reap in big wins with those triple Wilds!

you'll be laughing more, I can tell you that...cos you'll be deliriously happy!  :lol:

Thanks! I withdraw 100 and played down the remaining 75. I lost it without any big win, but it still some profit :)

Well, luckily you withdrew that 100, or else you'd be left with a lot of bull! Hahaha.  :D

Anyway, after such a nice win of Wilds, it usually won't pay big anymore, not for some time after anyway.  ;)

Heidi the beer lady :D

Heidi, the beer lady? :huh:

She's just gorgeous, as you can see

serving the beers, everyone is happy

one day I asked "Heidi, are you ready?"

"for some nice food by the lovely sea..."

"and after that, we can go to a movie.."

"there's a romantic one I want you to see..."

"then after that, maybe you can ask me..."

"won't you come in and have a coffee?"

I'll say "that's a dream come true for me..."

and deep in my heart I'll be saying "whoopie!"

but then she answered "ARE YOU CRAZY???"

:lol::lol::lol:

Just feel like being poetic for today... :D

Heidi, the beer lady? :huh: She's just gorgeous, as you can see serving the beers, everyone is happy one day I asked "Heidi, are you ready?" "for some nice food by the lovely sea..." "and after that, we can go to a movie.." "there's a romantic one I want you to see..." "then after that, maybe you can ask me..." "won't you come in and have a coffee?" I'll say "that's a dream come true for me..." and deep in my heart I'll be saying "whoopie!" but then she answered "ARE YOU CRAZY???" :lol: :lol: :lol: Just feel like being poetic for today... :D

Nice poet there my friend :good::D

I have seen Heidi a few times, serving beer in front of me. Boy, I love Germany just because of Heidi :p. I don't drink beer much but I ordered plenty of them hahaha

Nice poet there my friend :good::D

I have seen Heidi a few times, serving beer in front of me. Boy, I love Germany just because of Heidi :p. I don't drink beer much but I ordered plenty of them hahaha

Hahaha...thank you my dear lion friend...and yours is pretty nice too...your 2-lines poetry I mean...  ^_^

For now, I don't really like Scruffy Duck but maybe it will changed in the future. Sometimes you need to give it a second chance..or third..or fourth...maybe fifth.

Or maybe even a thousand and one times...like the 'old' Dead Or Alive!  :p

I agree, those ducks are hard meat. Getting that screenshot was a great feat from my view  :o

So after those winning screen shots, i decided to play the slot later the night again.

No wins, cannot trigger the bonus feature and less wilds on the reel. Both free spins I got double feature.

Today, I received 15 free spins from Casumo on Poltava...

not my favourite game...won only 1.87 EUR from them...

so with so little money, I turned to Holiday season...

got a nice win of 149x at 0.20 bet from the 2nd Free Spins game...

post-61309-0-24793300-1494593507_thumb.jpg

Then I immediately move over to the flippin' flamin' game...

it has eaten me many times, so I was expecting a payback...

post-61309-0-00457800-1494592126_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-13753100-1494592164_thumb.jpg

Well...47 EUR isn't much but at least I got something back from this Flippin' Flamin' Bustersd...errr...Busters...  :D