Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Hmm...okaaaay...so you haven't seen the best yet! ;)

Me and our Guru...we have...many times!  ^_^

Aye captain, most of my huge CFTBL wins came after 4-scatter features. ;)

Still looking for the ultimate, 5-scatters one though and now when Lio reminded me about it, I guess I'll give my beloved creature a try these days. Wish me luck! 

Aye captain, most of my huge CFTBL wins came after 4-scatter features. ;)

Still looking for the ultimate, 5-scatters one though and now when Lio reminded me about it, I guess I'll give my beloved creature a try these days. Wish me luck! 

A-ya-yaiii...that 5 Scatters would surely bring in a huge win...and it's more elusive than that creature itself, hehehe.

All the best to you Guru...happy hunting.

May the harpoon be with you!  ^_^

Yey, finally seeing you on the winners road! Congrats! :good:

By the way, do you remember what I told you the other day?... About a special lady heading towards in west direction?... :p

Yes i did Guru and start laughing  :D well i guess she was really travelling  over here  :give_rose:

Yes i did Guru and start laughing  :D well i guess she was really travelling  over here  :give_rose:

Well Helena darling, it's so so good to see you winning again...after such a blardy long break! Congrats!  :good:

Well...ValDes wish was a good one...mine was one too...so maybe 2 good wishes does make a dream come true?  :D

Amazing winnings there everyone! I'm so glad to see helenas' winnings on Piggy, well done! May we bring the Lady Luck to my side please? So long no big wins for me :(

Oh my poor Blondie darling...you're not having any luck on your games either? Not even on Twin Spin?  :huh:

Well, I wish that Lady Luck will drop by your side real soon...

maybe Guru can wish for that too...and maybe your dream will come true too...  ^_^

My Mjolnir is getting better day by day...

Hopefully my Lady Luck is here to stay!  ^_^

Here are some of the many winning screenshots from MG's ISIS game, from 31 collected, all won within just 1 month of play!

ISIS is the game that finally broke my icy MG jinx once and for all. The full story is at my other thread, if you haven't read it already:

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/7302-breaking-the-icy-microgaming-jinx/#

post-61309-0-77157400-1492758270_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-10600400-1492758293_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-97820900-1492758315_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-59621700-1492758335_thumb.jpg

and a few more to be posted up in the Mega Win thread...  :D

post-61309-0-56402000-1492758078_thumb.jpg

Eh?! Why the repeated screenshots? Sorry guys...not my doing that!  :p

It has been fixed for you. ;)

Congrats on your winnings with Isis though, obviously this slot works much better for you than for me, cause it's mostly dead cold during my sessions and often even triggering free spins feature takes ages and countless amount of spins. 

It has been fixed for you. ;)

Congrats on your winnings with Isis though, obviously this slot works much better for you than for me, cause it's mostly dead cold during my sessions and often even triggering free spins feature takes ages and countless amount of spins. 

Thank you for removing those repeated screenshots mate.  :hi:

Just goes to show that some things do happen without any obvious reasons...like those repeating screenshots. I checked my post before posting it up...no mistake, no errors, no apparent glitch at all...yet it repeated itself! Hahaha.

And again...another one of life's greatest mysteries...one man's meat is another man's poison!  :D

Just as in Immortal Romance and The Finer Reels Of Life being poison to me.  ;)

Thank you for removing those repeated screenshots mate.  :hi:

Just goes to show that some things do happen without any obvious reasons...like those repeating screenshots. I checked my post before posting it up...no mistake, no errors, no apparent glitch at all...yet it repeated itself! Hahaha.

And again...another one of life's greatest mysteries...one man's meat is another man's poison!  :D

Just as in Immortal Romance and The Finer Reels Of Life being poison to me.  ;)

Hehe, no mystery here mate... Your 160x bet winner has been attached 3 times in a row and when you added it to the post, the forum system consider it as if it has to show it three times. ;) 

Hehe, no mystery here mate... Your 160x bet winner has been attached 3 times in a row and when you added it to the post, the forum system consider it as if it has to show it three times. ;)

Now THAT is the STRANGEST part...because I only clicked on it ONCE!!! 2 unseen fingers at work simultaneously I guess...hahaha.

Now THAT is the STRANGEST part...because I only clicked on it ONCE!!! 2 unseen fingers at work simultaneously I guess...hahaha.

OR... perhaps our beloved Lady Luck was trying to tell you something...  :ph34r: ... Like "Afi, you are going to hit Mega Huge Three Times in a row soon!" :D 

OR... perhaps our beloved Lady Luck was trying to tell you something...  :ph34r: ... Like "Afi, you are going to hit Mega Huge Three Times in a row soon!" :D

What?  :huh: Hmmmm...now that did come true! Hehehe.  ^_^

Great win you got there, Leo mate, congrats! :good:

What are your thoughts and observations about the Queen Of Queens slot though? Worth serious try from a high variance games fan like me? 

Well, I really can't say because it was my first winning and it was within 5 spins :D but Habanero is a good gaming provider in my opinion. I have played several of their games and I must say that I really love them. Looks a bit old but still fun.