Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jhetrickmariano
    Newest Member
    jhetrickmariano

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Well done Johnny! Like I said before...looks like that bone is forever stuck in your palms! ^_^

Original avatar name... johnnygotthebone should now be changed to johnnygivesrhebone!

They screwed menlong enough.

Payback is so sweet.

I wake up this morning and find thousands in bank and thousands on Entropay visa and have no urge to play!!!!!

Amazing turn around.

And by the way........ almost ONE YEAR I quit smoking. After decades!!! Best thing I ever did!!

Dude

I tried this slot and it was cold to me. Lost $40 in less than 15 minutes. No wins during base game at all. Only when the re-spin occurs. Triggered free spins, but won $5 and that was it. However Blood Suckers 2 are pretty nice to me. triggered the free spins feature 3 times in less than 100 spins.

That's awful, I had luck with this game, first spin, first win :D I won 100x bet on my first win (Clovers respin) and I kept playing, after 5 spins I won the bonus round and won nearly 200x bet :) then I quit.

Didn't managed to hit the big win on Blood Suckers II though.

Try HOTSYNC. Best starter game. 2-5 deposit usually 3-4/5 tries. Almost As good as starburst.

I did try it and just like other Quickspin's games, didn't pay as big as NetEnt etc. They are fun though.

Yeah, not complaining from Geisha slot at all... The thing is all these great wins rarely result in a withdrawal unfortunately. ;)

Good luck to you all though, sincerely hope your wins converts to successful cashout better and more often than mine! :good:

Congratulations, I do not know this game but can you tell me who makes it and exactly what the actual bet and win total was?

That's Grim Muerto mate, by Play'nGo.

20 paylines at 0.20 EUR bet, paying out a very nice 82.92 EUR win, for a 414x bet win.  ^_^

Congrats there Fiekie mate.  :good: