Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Saschageli18
    Newest Member
    Saschageli18

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

I know this is not x100 my winnings, but the screenshot is different and from a tournament instead. Admins if you would like to remove or move to where its appropriate, then that is fine too. Or maybe we can create a Thread for winner screen shots of tournaments only?

great result mate. congrats! is this score with or without re-buy? :p:D

When it comes to Guru's luck this month, I would say it was an absolutely mediocre one..and that's kind of a an exaggeration... July was the first month without  single withdrawal even though it was dedicated explicitly to my back-to-low-rolling-roots sessions...Sincerely hope that August would be better. :)

Still a couple of decent wins though:

bdba13.jpg

subtopia1.jpg

When it comes to Guru's luck this month, I would say it was an absolutely mediocre one..and that's kind of a an exaggeration... July was the first month without  single withdrawal even though it was dedicated explicitly to my back-to-low-rolling-roots sessions...Sincerely hope that August would be better. :)

attachicon.gifbdba13.jpg

attachicon.gifsubtopia1.jpg

Subtopia is a game I think you either love it or hate it .... I've tried many a times and I hate it  :p

Sincerely wish you better luck for August Valdes.

Subtopia is a game I think you either love it or hate it .... I've tried many a times and I hate it  :p

Sincerely wish you better luck for August Valdes.

Thanks, Sharon dear. Although I'm afraid July-September has always been my worst gambling season throughout the year... 

Anyways, we shall see if our beloved Lady Luck has something different in her mind this year for her Guru. :D 

Thanks, Sharon dear. Although I'm afraid July-September has always been my worst gambling season throughout the year... 

Anyways, we shall see if our beloved Lady Luck has something different in her mind this year for her Guru. :D

And you never know Guru,i thought April,May and June were my luckiest months,but this year had terrible results those months,well still hoping that Mr.Luck :D will land on my shoulder,lets hope your Lady Luck will come too  ;)

ValDes, on 31 Jul 2016 - 06:17 AM, said:

When it comes to Guru's luck this month, I would say it was an absolutely mediocre one..and that's kind of a an exaggeration... July was the first month without single withdrawal even though it was dedicated explicitly to my back-to-low-rolling-roots sessions...Sincerely hope that August would be better. :)

attachicon.gifbdba13.jpg

attachicon.gifsubtopia1.jpg

Nice screenshots Guru. As for your luck:

a60b766007a3a07de6ee227092362a72.jpg

;)

Okaaay...the time has come for me to take my turn

To post up my 'old' screenshots of very small returns

Didn't play with anything big so I didn't get burned

Until that one fine day when the 'old Afi' can return  ^_^

post-61309-0-42978200-1470227846_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-23013200-1470227916_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-62603400-1470227997_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-11909400-1470228072_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-16244700-1470228288_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-13775300-1470228383_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-74652600-1470228475_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-42261200-1470228626_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-22625400-1470228687_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-82082900-1470228806_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-51111300-1470228876_thumb.jpg

There's more to come...but I can wait...hehehe  :D

post-61309-0-22604400-1470228952_thumb.jpg

Okaaay...the time has come for me to take my turn

To post up my 'old' screenshots of very small returns

Didn't play with anything big so I didn't get burned

Until that one fine day when the 'old Afi' can return  ^_^

attachicon.gif300 Shields 195x.jpg

attachicon.gifBlade 128x.jpg

attachicon.gifBlade 132x.jpg

attachicon.gifBlade 134x.jpg

attachicon.gifCreature From Black Lagoon 134x.jpg

attachicon.gifCreature From Black Lagoon 177x.jpg

attachicon.gifCreature From Black Lagoon 382x.jpg

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 103x.jpg

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 106x.jpg

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 111x.jpg

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 152x.jpg

There's more to come...but I can wait...hehehe  :D

Well done master ;)

Welcome back to this great topic, Afi San! Your place belongs here, so sooner or later I bet the 'old' or 'new' Playtech Master is about to make us all jealous with his incredible stories in pictures! :good:

Until then, there are two magic words to help you stay above the water, waiting for the glory moment finally coming. I'm pretty sure you know the words, but will tell them anyways - patience and control. ;) 

Welcome back to this great topic, Afi San! Your place belongs here, so sooner or later I bet the 'old' or 'new' Playtech Master is about to make us all jealous with his incredible stories in pictures! :good:

Until then, there are two magic words to help you stay above the water, waiting for the glory moment finally coming. I'm pretty sure you know the words, but will tell them anyways - patience and control. ;)

Thank you Guru san!  :hi:

Patience and control...hmmm...you couldn't be more correct mate! Since the beginning of this year, I've had to control my bets like I've never ever done before! Playing Dead or Alive with just $0.09 bets per spin, for most of the spins, until the going gets better. That win on 300 Shields was played with only 13 lines at $0.02 line bet. It was on $0.01 before that! Hahaha. The wins on the Creature were on higher bets because I had lots of wagering to do...so cannot be playing with just $0.20 all the way, right? Hehehe.

Yeah...talking about control...when the wallet is very thin, the bets are very thin too, but thankfully the wins are coming back slowly, as I had expected (and even told you) since the start of this Chinese Monkey year. It's bad influence on me is fading out slowly now and I'm very thankful for that! Those last 8 or 9 months were the WORST bad season I've had to endure! Hahaha.  :D

Patience and control...hmmm...you couldn't be more correct mate! Since the beginning of this year, I've had to control my bets like I've never ever done before! Playing Dead or Alive with just $0.09 bets per spin, for most of the spins, until the going gets better. That win on 300 Shields was played with only 13 lines at $0.02 line bet. It was on $0.01 before that! Hahaha. The wins on the Creature were on higher bets because I had lots of wagering to do...so cannot be playing with just $0.20 all the way, right? Hehehe.

Yeah...talking about control...when the wallet is very thin, the bets are very thin too, but thankfully the wins are coming back slowly, as I had expected (and even told you) since the start of this Chinese Monkey year. It's bad influence on me is fading out slowly now and I'm very thankful for that! Those last 8 or 9 months were the WORST bad season I've had to endure! Hahaha.  :D

Congratulations on your winnings and hope it just gets better going forward, I think around 8/9th of August you can increase your bets again a bit higher, since you were very active with your reviews last month.

I am going to try that 300 shield today, hopefully can get a x300 win , as i haven't played this game in a while.

Guess it will be interesting for you to know that I started 'practicing' bet control some 9-10 months ago. I mean whenever I hit big and withdraw, the next few days and sometimes even weeks I am forcing myself to stick to low rolling only, sometimes even ultra low rolling such as playing DOA or BDBA with 0.09 bets. Imagine withdrawing $7K one day and then playing with such small bets as 0.09 on the next one! :rolleyes:  It wasn't easy at all, especially at the beginning, but now when I am pretty used to it, it helps me big time to keep and manage my gambling budget under control. In fact, this is the main reason beside luck of course to consider so far 2016 to be one of my best years in terms of profits. 

So, in short, you may consider your latest months of playing low rolling as some 'intensive self-control course' which will pay back in terms of better managing of your future wins. ;)

So, in ultra short, we'd better think positively and try to find the benefits even in situations which we consider as bad. :D  

Congratulations on your winnings and hope it just gets better going forward, I think around 8/9th of August you can increase your bets again a bit higher, since you were very active with your reviews last month.

I am going to try that 300 shield today, hopefully can get a x300 win , as i haven't played this game in a while.

Aaah! Hope you can get some nice good wins on 300 Shields Shafiek! 

You've been very lucky for many months so far, as far as I can see, so I do hope it will carry on for more months.

With big bets, with that 300x win multiplier...you may even reach the clouds (forget about the sky...mission impossible!  :D )

Guess it will be interesting for you to know that I started 'practicing' bet control some 9-10 months ago. I mean whenever I hit big and withdraw, the next few days and sometimes even weeks I am forcing myself to stick to low rolling only, sometimes even ultra low rolling such as playing DOA or BDBA with 0.09 bets. Imagine withdrawing $7K one day and then playing with such small bets as 0.09 on the next one! :rolleyes:  It wasn't easy at all, especially at the beginning, but now when I am pretty used to it, it helps me big time to keep and manage my gambling budget under control. In fact, this is the main reason beside luck of course to consider so far 2016 to be one of my best years in terms of profits. 

So, in short, you may consider your latest months of playing low rolling as some 'intensive self-control course' which will pay back in terms of better managing of your future wins. ;)

So, in ultra short, we'd better think positively and try to find the benefits even in situations which we consider as bad. :D

Remember the song 'One Step At A Time'? I love that song...very true in many aspects of our lives.

Learning and having to control our big betting habits is never an easy task...not until the day when circumstances force us to do it...but only after having suffered some incredible painful losses and heartaches. Yes, this is learning things one step at a time, when the right time finally comes, just as a toddler learns how to walk without falling down, successfully walking only after falling down numerous of times!  :D

Life is like that. Things do work out in very strange ways...and everything that happened has a 'reason why'.  ^_^

Aaah! Hope you can get some nice good wins on 300 Shields Shafiek! 

You've been very lucky for many months so far, as far as I can see, so I do hope it will carry on for more months.

With big bets, with that 300x win multiplier...you may even reach the clouds (forget about the sky...mission impossible!  :D )

Nothings impossible, if Netent can convince us that Pigs can fly , then im sure I can reach for the clouds or even space.

Congrats Shafiek!  :good:

At one time, Fruit Warp was a game I couldn't stop playing!

Haven't played much of it since then...

after realising that my 611x total bet win was probably as high as the game could ever pay!   <_<