dezwots Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I have a lot won on Luckyriot.vip 9 miljon : But wen i wanna withdraw i need to deposit 100 USDT first is this normal ?? Quote
Blackjax Posted September 15 Posted September 15 6 minutes ago, dezwots said: I have a lot won on Luckyriot.vip 9 miljon : But wen i wanna withdraw i need to deposit 100 USDT first is this normal ?? IT'S A SCAM CASINO. First they give you no deposit bonus and when your balance reaches high and you want to withdraw they ask for deposit and then you never see the money. Stay away from these guys. Quote
Afi4wins Posted September 15 Posted September 15 @dezwots Hi there and welcome to the forum. This comment should be posted in another topic, relevant to your question, but I cannot move it for you. You have to do it yourself I'm afraid. Coming back to your question - the answer is 99% a SCAM! There are already lots of similar reported cases here in the forum, so you can browse around the topics, find them and read them - most if not all of them were SCAM! Quote
Maiwen Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 8/26/2026 at 2:28 PM, gunthercr12 said: Spent the evening at a new casino for me Gamblezen, and managed to get a small win in Triple Jokers (PragmaticPlay). Not a bad start The real winners are those who are willing to take risks to turn uncertainty into opportunity. I see your bet was €175, you're really brave, congratulations! I play at Gamblezen casino but I've never been able to request a withdrawal. I'm wondering what the maximum daily withdrawal amount is at this casino. If it's like Cosmicslot, Gangsta, Flappy, or Wintopia, you're going to have a terrible time getting your money back. These casinos allow you to withdraw a maximum of €500 per day and have a week to process and validate a single withdrawal. Quote
Flatzem888 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 2 hours ago, Maiwen said: The real winners are those who are willing to take risks to turn uncertainty into opportunity. I see your bet was €175, you're really brave, congratulations! I play at Gamblezen casino but I've never been able to request a withdrawal. I'm wondering what the maximum daily withdrawal amount is at this casino. If it's like Cosmicslot, Gangsta, Flappy, or Wintopia, you're going to have a terrible time getting your money back. These casinos allow you to withdraw a maximum of €500 per day and have a week to process and validate a single withdrawal. but hey at least he will have a lifetime balance to earn screenshots... Quote
marius1978 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Deposited 200 last evening, did a little bit of natural spinning which went well and then treated myself to a good handful of TNT Bonanza bonus buys, which went even better culminating in this 750x worth, and a withdrawal request of 650! Quote
marius1978 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Deposited 150 EUR into ReelsOn, for a 150 FS at 0.5 bonus (50×3). Pretty decent haul from the first 50 - but with a lot of wagering to do! Quote
marius1978 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Good start to the wagering, each of the related trio Aztec Clusters/Snoop Dogg Dollars/Doomsday Saloon handing out solid wins: cocopop3011 and lucks_maximus 1 1 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted September 26 Posted September 26 a nice surprise on sweet bonanza 1000. 1000x multi dropped and connected quite a lot cocopop3011 and lucks_maximus 2 Quote
marius1978 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Another great BB session on TNT Bonanza, started on 375, ended on well over 900 cocopop3011 1 Quote
marius1978 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Had some leftover balance at Slotornado which I was going to clear out but then Ymir rose, and boosted it by quite a bit - 1,150x! cocopop3011 and lucks_maximus 1 1 Quote
lucks_maximus Posted September 30 Posted September 30 The new Gates of Olympus 2500 played nice last night w/ ante bet 2 (the 8x bonus chance). Nothing real big, but got all of these (and a couple smaller ones) in ~200 spins. Never got upgraded free spins, only free spins 1. cocopop3011 1 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted September 30 Posted September 30 another nice hit on 12 flaming baseballs. that game really grew on me. its all about the madness bonus with lots of balls triggering it. when u get lots around 5 balls early in the free spins the tension rises and with atleast 8 balls the bonus can go crazy. cocopop3011 1 Quote
Maiwen Posted October 1 Posted October 1 6 hours ago, marius1978 said: Had some leftover balance at Slotornado which I was going to clear out but then Ymir rose, and boosted it by quite a bit - 1,150x! Congratulations @marius1978 ! very nice wins. you're going through a lucky period, enjoy it while you can because periods of good luck are shorter than periods of bad luck. That's what I believe. marius1978 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted October 1 Posted October 1 4 hours ago, Maiwen said: Congratulations @marius1978 ! very nice wins. you're going through a lucky period, enjoy it while you can because periods of good luck are shorter than periods of bad luck. That's what I believe. Yes, periods of winning streaks do not last for long and are always shorter in length than losing streaks. Quote
marius1978 Posted Saturday at 01:02 AM Posted Saturday at 01:02 AM On the weekly 'Highroller' 50% bonus, as the casino likes to call it. Gonna give Gates 2500 a handful or two of spins but would help to boost the balance further first and so far all's gone to plan: Quote
marius1978 Posted Saturday at 09:38 PM Posted Saturday at 09:38 PM 60% into the bonus wagering, things are going ok but currently 250 down from an 800 EUR peak. Gates gets too monotonous to grind all day, so I try to get some other slots into the mix. Backseat Gaming seem switched on today, 2 fabulous hits on Power Pops, one I played "at the side" as I had some King Billy balance too. cocopop3011 1 Quote
marius1978 Posted Sunday at 09:34 PM Posted Sunday at 09:34 PM Completed the bonus I took the other day, not on profit this time but at least it didn't dig so deep into my deposited amount, so I can make a withdrawal and try again The slots generally weren't bad - but there was one major cuplrit and of course its name is Gates of Olympus 2500. I ended up -325 EUR on that slot one alone during the wagering! cocopop3011 1 Quote
kuff Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 5 hours ago, michaelswby said: I had an amazing win on a new casino I found a couple months back!!! It has no kyc so super easy and I’ve had a great time with it so Hard to believe that this is actually your picture. you won over 5m in just a one spin on keno? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 hours ago, kuff said: Hard to believe that this is actually your picture. you won over 5m in just a one spin on keno? Post has been removed Flatzem888 1 Quote
Flatzem888 Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago 23 minutes ago, formerPokerpro said: who tried to make us believe he won 5000k? some guy that joined 8 hours ago and was promoting some site. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.