Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I came across NEXA while looking for an alternative because Stake and Rainbet aren’t available in my region. One of the things that caught my attention was that I wasn’t asked to complete KYC when signing up, which made getting started pretty straightforward.

I deposited $2,500 yesterday and had a pretty good session. I ended up getting my balance up to around $6,000, so obviously I wanted to see how the withdrawal process worked before getting too excited.

I requested the $6,000 withdrawal and was expecting it to take a while considering the amount. Surprisingly, the money came through in around 30 minutes, and I didn’t run into any issues with the withdrawal.

The site itself is pretty clean, games load quickly, and everything has been straightforward so far. Obviously, I’ve only been using it for a short time, so I can’t speak for everyone’s experience or what might happen in the future, but my experience so far has been positive.

Figured I’d share it because I know there are probably other people looking for alternatives when certain casinos aren’t available in their region.

I’ll leave the link below if anyone wants to check it out:

nexacasino.win

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...