lucks_maximus
Members-
Posts
250 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by lucks_maximus
-
Name One Of Your Worst Slot!
lucks_maximus replied to Icy's topic in Casino Q&A Hub - Ask, Answer, Share
In terms of money lost, Sugar Rush 1000. "Slots can stay bullshit longer than you can stay solvent" -lucks_maximus (me) -
This outfit is rated 1/10 here? So bullshit is to be expected then.
-
Yeah, to my surprise, they didn't take away the excess after the wagering was cleared,. But it clearly states in the terms the cash out limits on no-deposit bonuses so I'm playing this down to zero.
-
The max cashout depends on if you've made a deposit in the past certain amount of time (10x the bonus amount if you did, $50 if not). The fact that I did make a deposit actually makes it worse for me in this case, because I only won $0.80 on free spins. So I believe the max cashout would be a measly $8! Maybe they'd give me the higher amount of $50, but still hardly worth a withdrawal.
-
I ain't risking that! It was a no-deposit bonus and there was no indication that it would be exempt from the typical no deposit bonus terms. Imagine they 'fix' their error and adjust the balance. Haha...
-
That's what I'm thinking. I'll just play this balance down to zero while playing for comps.
-
Update: Bitkingz didn't yoink the money, so I can at least play it out. Maybe it was a special bonus idk.
-
Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!
lucks_maximus replied to ValDes's topic in Share your Winner Screenshots
The new Gates of Olympus 2500 played nice last night w/ ante bet 2 (the 8x bonus chance). Nothing real big, but got all of these (and a couple smaller ones) in ~200 spins. Never got upgraded free spins, only free spins 1.- 9942 replies
-
- screenshots
- winning
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
1000x fish on my first (and as of writing, only) spin on Big Bass Vegas 1000: No deposit bonus, btw (I only got $0.80 from the casino free spins, and the cashout limit is 10x the bonus, so not even worth a withdrawal). Now the question is, do they let you play down the money or does the excess vanish once wagering is completed? Anyone know?
-
Watch out for this casino! https://22bet4me.com
lucks_maximus replied to Bekate555's topic in Casino Rep Corner
Looks like an alternate domain for 22bet. -
Are runner-style crash games actually more fun than classic crash?
lucks_maximus replied to makspr's topic in Casinos General
Crash games demand too much focus from you, yet you don't have any meaningful control over your profitability in the long term: RTP is not >100% With slots, I can relax and they're just more satisfying IMO. And no tricking myself into thinking I can beat it by improving when/how I press spin. -
Cool Down period
lucks_maximus replied to mathias.grenier's topic in Ask Me Anything - Industry Interviews
The dirty secret (not much of a secret), is that this industry loves problem gamblers/people who lose control. We all know it. -
Mega slot wins - oh yes, it's possible!
lucks_maximus replied to ValDes's topic in Share your Winner Screenshots
This thread is for 500x+ wins. I only got the one big one for the competition, everything else was below Maybe Hellridah was onto something- 3612 replies
-
- winning screenshots
- casino wins
- (and 3 more)
-
Whenever I see the 1000x I just
-
Stalling: the majority of online casinos are guilty of it. Of course it's something they can just deny, and since some players get quick withdrawals, you will get mixed testimonies. Less likely to face this stalling bullshit when the amount is small, but still happens. I've even had live chat pretending to have had connection issues and not responding for hours (conveniently when I brought up withdrawal after finishing wagering). Always super quick to respond about anything else, of course.
-
I don't think interesting bonuses even exist. Creativity is dead, everybody just plays it safe and does what the others are doing.
- 12 replies
-
- discussions
- free spins
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
$5k sports bet years ago. Lazy bet on pretty big favorite. A better grasp of value would have prevented it.
-
If I play a game with bonus gamble, I have to gamble it at least once, if not twice. It feels wrong not to. If I don't go for the gamble I might as well play another game