Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dimstef89
    Newest Member
    Dimstef89

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000 + Surprise Merch!

24 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 am I supposed to pay for the item? The courier service is asking me to pay for the product delivery.

Was anyone else made to pay for the merch delivery?

Screenshot_20240930_132724_com_delhiveryConsigneeApp_MainActivity.jpg

Once the item arrives, please let me know if they ask for payment. But no you should not have to pay anything, so if that happens please decline the item and I will speak to pragmatic play for you. 

On 9/27/2024 at 1:06 PM, Flatzem said:

Received hoodie but its size XL when I asked for L size. but in this case XL fits ok too.  ty.

also received today bank transfer. ty.

Oh, I’m sorry you received the wrong size but I’m glad that it fits you. You’re welcome, enjoy.

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Once the item arrives, please let me know if they ask for payment. But no you should not have to pay anything, so if that happens please decline the item and I will speak to pragmatic play for you. 

No point declining it. Will pay for it and keep it I guess. The fee is from Fedex side I have been told. The delivery people said its because of the size of the box. 

Tell @Jelena_PragmaticPlay to increase my rtp on zeus vs hades so that I can get a max win and I will forgive pragmatic people.

Just now, Blackjax said:

No point declining it. Will pay for it and keep it I guess. The fee is from Fedex side I have been told. The delivery people said its because of the size of the box. 

Tell @Jelena_PragmaticPlay to increase my rtp on zeus vs hades so that I can get a max win and I will forgive pragmatic people.

How much is the fee please in Euros? 

4 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 its okay. I only spent €40 during the previous contest and won €100. Its been profit anyways. Let it slide this time.

Please let me know how much you are charged and I will ask Pragmatic if they can reimburse you as you should not have to pay for delivery.