Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gambing3412
    Newest Member
    gambing3412

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000 + Surprise Merch!

9 hours ago, abbes435 said:

When I was playing, it appeared in the order and the end date of the game did not appear, so I continued playing in order to get a top position, now it tells me that the competition is over. Of course, it will end since I lost all my money and won nothing

As you’ve previously been advised and like I replied to you privately, the contest dates are in the very first post. It is your responsibility to check the contest rules. I’m sorry that you spent your money on this game but I can’t allow anyone to enter after the contest has closed, that would be very unfair which I’m sure you will understand.

8 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Pragmatic /Social Tournament already have my home address cos I've bought a blanket before this, so please confirm if Pragmatic still need my delivery details.

I still need your details please Afi.

1 hour ago, abbes435 said:

A few dollars will be enough to improve my condition, just a little

😢😞

I’m sorry to hear this. Are you able to get any help for your gambling? We have some useful guides here if you’d like me to link you to some of them? 

9 minutes ago, abbes435 said:

Are there still contests to win?

Yes, there is. The provider Bragg is currently having a contest. Please follow this link here and carefully read the rules outlined on that page.

@abbes435 The graceful lady with the heart of gold and replies only on emergencies over the weekends is correct. Stick within your budget and gamble only what you can afford to lose!

Alternatively, we have paid reviews that are sure to help you out! The 3 categories can be found here.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000 + Surprise Merch!