Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    micko
    Newest Member
    micko

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €5,000

20 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay and @cocopop3011 you guys remember when we used to have the initial Pragmatic contest where we were supposed to collect 10 screenshots per day and in the end the highest point accumulator would win, will that concept ever comeback?

No I don’t think because it’s so much work to keep track of everyone’s points. When our contests were a little quieter it worked but now they are much busier it wouldn’t be something I’d be looking to do right now. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

No I don’t think because it’s so much work to keep track of everyone’s points. When our contests were a little quieter it worked but now they are much busier it wouldn’t be something I’d be looking to do right now. 

what about something like where a members top 3 screenies are used but those 3 have to be on different slots. or where one or several particular slots gets double points (perhaps because of a theme for that contest such as dog related, dragon related).

12 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

what about something like where a members top 3 screenies are used but those 3 have to be on different slots. or where one or several particular slots gets double points (perhaps because of a theme for that contest such as dog related, dragon related).

We can look at something like this for our usual monthly contests, yes ☺️

9 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Looks like no one is trying anymore. @Icy do you have any gas left in your account? You are then one who has made a decent profit during this contest. Did that 1000x hit give you another cashout?

I might have one more bullet in me tomorrow. Probably down about £75 at this point

11 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Looks like no one is trying anymore. @Icy do you have any gas left in your account? You are then one who has made a decent profit during this contest. Did that 1000x hit give you another cashout?

I'm still in progress on that at Smokace.

2 hours ago, Icy said:

I'm still in progress on that at Smokace.

4 hours ago, Davespring said:

I might have one more bullet in me tomorrow. Probably down about £75 at this point

Best of luck to both of you.

Final Leaderboard

1st @Potatohead 2757x
2nd @loceff13 2644x
3rd @Hribii 1728x
4th @Fiekie247 1361.4x
5th @Blackjax 1170x
6th @Icy 1023x
7th @Flatzem 830x
8th @Davespring 815x
9th @Maiwen 591x
10th @BillGates 546x
11th @ales200 440x
12th @Afi4wins 214x

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €5,000
9 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

******************************CONTEST CLOSED*******************************8

It doesn't matter now but I just realised that this contest got closed an hour earlier. Looks like you forgot UK is in daylight savings currently.

56 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

It doesn't matter now but I just realised that this contest got closed an hour earlier. Looks like you forgot UK is in daylight savings currently.

Nope this contest was closed 00:02 GMT as per the rules. Daylight savings doesn’t not make any difference to our time. 

6 hours ago, Blackjax said:

@Hribii please send your name, country of resdence and choice of payment method to @cocopop3011 via Private message. Invoices will be sent next month and if you do not claim your prize in seven days after invoices were created your prize will be void.

Good shout! Thank you. @Hribii Please send me the info asap 😊 including your email address please, via PM.