Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    danichicanos
    Newest Member
    danichicanos

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: May Contest - Win a Share of EUR 250!

Reminder: Guys, decimal points are now supposed to be rounded up to the next higher point. I made this mistake too with my 1st day entry. 😁

12 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I will update the rules and regulations in case it’s not been clear enough, but yes all screenshots must be within date. 😊

Can you please allow posts that do not have contests submission screenshots to be edited. Sometimes I do spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes so when I check my posts I have to edit it. Sometimes I need to add extra info in some posts so I try to edit it instead of making a second post. Can you please allow non screenshot posts to be edited without permission and punishment?

7 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Can you please allow posts that do not have contests submission screenshots to be edited. Sometimes I do spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes so when I check my posts I have to edit it. Sometimes I need to add extra info in some posts so I try to edit it instead of making a second post. Can you please allow non screenshot posts to be edited without permission and punishment?

If you need to edit a post you can just let me know so I know why it's being edited 🙂 I don't really have an issue with non-screenshot posts anyway, you're fine with them, it's mainly just screenshot posts to prevent people changing their screenshots. Not that I think any of our regulars would, but I just need to have that blanket rule sorry.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Flatzem Can you get the game log for your screenshot pretty please?

@loceff13 Can you please edit your last post to fix the game log, it's not uploaded correctly. 

all 3 of my swarm wins posted were on the same day before I was reminded about the gamelog iirc, it does show a 503x win on the 27th thats my entry. If you want I can ask chat support if they can pull it up I guess. My next entry for reactoonz(not posted yet) I have the proper leovegas gamelog.

1 hour ago, loceff13 said:

all 3 of my swarm wins posted were on the same day before I was reminded about the gamelog iirc, it does show a 503x win on the 27th thats my entry. If you want I can ask chat support if they can pull it up I guess. My next entry for reactoonz(not posted yet) I have the proper leovegas gamelog.

Great thanks.

@cocopop3011 I'm having problems with AG Forum pages since yesterday - the pages do not load correctly, like whenever the page loading progress isn't completed. Nonetheless, I'm trying to submit my Day 5 screenshot and hope it goes through!

DAY 5 (31st May)

Panther Moon - 759x

Total: 1839 points

29-3pmPantherMoon759x.jpg

PantherMoon759xEnd.jpg

PantherMoon759xStart.jpg